Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Ramble

Click on photos to enlarge! Maureen's Street


Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror
Byrd Baggett




“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost. There is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.”
Henry David Thoreau

Saint Patrick's Day Band

“Hey mister music, sure sounds good to me. I can't refuse it, what to be got to be”
Bob Marley

The weather here should be classified as a drug. Sun, sky, sea, and smiles are intoxicating.

I'm going out to play now. Hope you are too. Happy Springtime & ALOHA! Cloudia




12 comments:

the walking man said...

It snowed here yesterday, brief flurries, I know it was wrong but I hoped it was ash falling from some abandoned structure, but alas it was snow.

After I thought about it for a few minutes though I realized that it could be a good omen.

After all the Detroit Lions won all four preseason games last fall and look what happened to them during the regular season.

Akelamalu said...

I'd go out to play too - if we had sun! :)

Feisty Crone said...

Have fun playing today, Cloudia. Enjoy you "healthy drug." Aloha.

Junosmom said...

I am going to visit family. I will play tomorrow.

Charles Gramlich said...

The weather is certainly a drug here today. So beautiful.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

What a stunning place.

Anonymous said...

A drug - love it!! "Just say YES to Hawaii"!!!

Cloudia said...

Walking Man: LOL!
You always make me smile - though sometimes it's a grimace of painful recogition of some darker truth. Mahalo.

Ake: ;-( So Sorry!

Gran. thanks, you 2.

Junosmom: After the week you beautifully describe in your latest blog-post, you deserve to go to Disney Land WITHOUT the kids! ;-)

Charles: I love your beautiful part of thr world!!

Archavist: Aloha, Welcome! Thanks for comming & Commenting. Hope you return hither.

Deborah: OMG! That's a million dollar tag line!!!!!!!!

SandyCarlson said...

That's a drug I would travel to receive!

Reader Wil said...

Aloha, aloha ,aloho... Cloudia have a happy day! Thanks for your sunny visit. We are going to have another sunny day!

Gemma Wiseman said...

What a bright and breezy post! Very uplifting!

Barbara Martin said...

The Sunday drive was a weekly event in my childhood.