Saturday, September 12, 2009

Life Abundanza

A L O H A
You Made It - Come On In!
click on photos for immediate gratification

"The greatest possession
is self possession."
Ethel Watts





"We work to become, not to acquire."
Elbert Hubbard

"We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion.
The great task in life is to find reality."
Iris Murdoch





HOLD IT GENTLY




Some may think
that exploring the Inner World
means gazing at your navel
and withdrawing from the world outside.




But when we begin to experience
the immanence of deeper reality
something else happens entirely:
the world around us is liberated.




The world becomes free to be just itself,
not "all there is" or mere anteroom.
This messy place becomes a wonderland,
and renouncing a celebration.

So

Just for today, pretend you do not know.

Let all be fresh, reborn.

We all live in the wheel ruts we have made,

but it's never to late to jump off the juggernaut -

if only for a day. . . or a lifetime . . . . .

Aloha! Cloudia



17 comments:

magiceye said...

absolutely! great thinking! love it!

namaste /\
aloha!

SandyCarlson said...

That's dead on, Cloudia. I am always saddened by the idea that this is an anteroom, that the good stuff is beyond our reach. It's all here, and it's all good.

the walking man said...

Emancipation comes at the cost of losing fear.

Fireblossom said...

My inner four year old, who is often at the helm, applauds this post! She sees everythinggggg with fresh eyes!

wenn said...

ya, sometimes we don't see things in reality..

Carol said...

Time to jump, the net will appear. Live is abundant and we miserly only accept such a tiny slice of it.

Daryl said...

You said it sistah and oh so well .. aloha xox

Teresa said...

Time to jump out of the wheel ruts and surf the juggernaut of life!

Anonymous said...

thanks i needed that

Charles Gramlich said...

I try, but do not always succeed, in approaching the world each day as if it is neither real nor fantasy. But an experience.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

That first picture got me to thinking...I have never seen a palm tree growing on the beach here in Southern California. Of course, palm trees are not native here, so maybe that's why.

I just started listening to meditations that my husband encouraged me to listen to, on his iPod, and they take me inward. I can't tell you what a marvelous exploration I have embarked on. Great post, Cloudia, as usual.

Cloudia said...

Thank you EACH!

Bon Voyage Explorers

Elizabeth said...

Greetings from New York.

Jenn Jilks said...

Such a joy to visit YOU, my friend!
When I visit, it is much like listening to a psychic reading. More often than not - there is a message for me.
Many virtual hugs.

Friko said...

The words without signature, are they yours?
They are well-said and very true. Wish I could follow their advice always.

Unknown said...

I love your Aloha sky and the words of wisdom.

Cloudia said...

Great seeing you folks!