Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Muse-Day / Tuesday

A L O H A
to YOU
&
Welcome to Waikiki!
click if you pick on the photo-rotos
“Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them,
but you know they are always there”
Anonymous
(And sometimes they leave comments :)



“The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears."
John Vance Cheney





“I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls.”
Little Bird (above; quoting the bible)



“And they bought an Owl, and a useful Cart,
And a pound of Rice, and a Cranberry Tart.”
Edward Lear



Whimsy
or whining?



Fasting
or dining?


Despoiler
or refining?


Closed
or opining?

Falling
or climbing?

Wondering
or defining?


Losing
or finding?


Straightforward
or winding?


Forgetting
or reminding?


Leading
or behinding?


For today,
I have chosen
never-minding.
ALOHA, YOU LOVELY PERSON! Cloudia

22 comments:

magiceye said...

:) lovely post!

namaste /\
aloha!

SG said...

wonderful thoughts :)

the walking man said...

I will find the land of Never Mind and when i get there I will know I have arrived because all of the mind I lost will be piled up waiting for me.

Bubblewench said...

aloha! Great post!

Deb said...

mahalo!

Daryl said...

What a fun upbeat post, not that your posts are ever less than that .. aloha!

Reader Wil said...

I once heard two foreigners from a not English speaking country saying to each other:"Thank you kindly". Whereupon the other answered:"Never mindly!"
Great quotations!

wenn said...

nice rhyme with the ing..

claude said...

I am your star, Cloudia, as you are mine !
ALOHA !

Friko said...

roaming or sticking?
today I have chosen roaming!
it was magic.
Aloha

Akelamalu said...

Love this quote

“The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears."
John Vance Cheney

Deborah Godin said...

Wit, wisdom, whimsey...everything all wrapped up with delightful pictures!

Fireblossom said...

....Hehe! So cute. And besides, any time owls are involved, I'm so there! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Cloudia, for me it was either fasting or dining - did choose the first one, enjoying hunger for life.
A wonderful evening for you.

Jeff said...

I like your subtitle to your blog: "Your Daily Hawaii Vacation." Talk about psychological appeal and a great drawing card to make people want to come back and visit your blog again! That's like verbal nicotine! My subconscious mind now thinks that visiting your blog site is equivalent to vacationing in Hawaii. Do you give out virtual leis?

Cloudia said...

Virtual lei to EACH of you dears!


What jolly comments; they are so appreciated. I chuckle and/or wonder over each one!

Glennis said...

The leading or behinding amused me!
Nice fun post.

Hilary said...

Great photos and quotes as always, Cloudia. You do it every time.

Kay said...

Happy Tuesday to you, Cloudia!

Cloudia said...

Aloha you 3!!

Teresa said...

Hi Cloudia,

I really liked your questions in this post, and I was going to write something profound, but it's midterms and projects and all kinds of translation work, so I missed it. Thanks for making my mornings happy.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Hoot, hoot.