Monday, October 19, 2009

Our Skies, Our Flags

A L O H A


You are Welcome,
My Monday Friend
=D




click on photos-floatos
"Everything that irritates us about others
can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."
Carl Jung


"The world is divided into people who think they are right."
A. Nony Mouse



"But I am that which unseen comes and sings, sings, sings,

Which babbles in brooks and scoots in showers on the land,

Which the birds know in the woods, mornings and evenings,

And the shore-sands know, and the hissing wave, and that
banner and pennant,

Aloft there flapping and flapping."
Whitman

<>< ><>


I
Sing and flap
and flip be-glapped.
Like the sing-a-ding bird
in a wooley-whee tree.
I sing out my heart with a nonsense decree
trusting you to feel the beat
of love be-glopping
over you
and over me.




Warm A L O HA! Cloudia

19 comments:

Kay said...

It was such a pleasure meeting you today, Cloudia. You're just as wonderful and real as I imagined you'd be from your blog.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to start this day, this week, maybe a whole new 'I' listening and seeing anew.
All the very best for you !

(on another subject, all difficulties before, while entering the site are gone)

the walking man said...

A bit of glop on Monday morning is a fine flap for flipping the rest of the week into a flag for fun.

wenn said...

happy monday..

BALLET NEWS said...

you've done it again !!! well done

Teresa said...

What's with all the US and ROC flags in rows? I want the back story! Happy Monday, Cloudia.

Daryl said...

Happy Monday .. I love starting off my week with a visit to you!

Aloha!

Charles Gramlich said...

yes, far too many people think they are right.

Akelamalu said...

I hope your Monday has been super. :)

Friko said...

hi Cloudia,
aloft there flipping and flopping, that's me, freestyle after Walt. Cheers

The Weaver of Grass said...

I love the idea of be-glopping Cloudia - your blog always cheers me up for the day.

Cloudia said...

Aloha Friends!
Well, I met Kay and her husband Art at Gigi Hawaii's Blogger Party- more on that later.....

The flags are at the Chinese Cultural Center (Owned by Taiwanese Govt) here in Honolulu.

Nice T-shirt, Walking Man :]

Lana Gramlich said...

Love that poem by Whitman. Long ago he lived where I grew up on Long Island (NY.)

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Carl Jung and love glop, a good way to start a Monday. ;)

Fireblossom said...

.... My favorite poet, Emily Dickinson, wouldn't read Whitman because she'd been told he wasn't proper. Ha!

SandyCarlson said...

That had a delightfully AA Milne feel to it. Beautiful. Love ya, friend.

Feisty Crone said...

You helped end my day on a wonderful note!

Kavita Saharia said...

Claudia ,your post are like a big gift hamper...different wonderful things in one package.Be back soon with your new computer.hUGS!!

Anonymous said...

What necessary words... super, a brilliant idea