Thursday, November 5, 2009

Works For Me

A L O H A!


Welcome to Thursday
in
W A I K I K I




click in pic for enlargement trick
Kalani and a Wee Friend





"It is our failure to accept people exactly as they
are that gives us pain in a relationship."






Central Intermediate School
on formerly royal land (Princess Ruth's house)
and directly across the street from Dog
the Bounty Hunter's office (as seen on TV).






"We must reveal ourselves . . .
to find out how lovable we really are."







Sappy, Sticky Breadfruit in the Honolulu Sun






"The ego is a belief in finite resources.
Whenever love is added to any part of the system,
there is an increase in every part."





"We need less posturing and more genuine charisma."





"Something amazing happens when we surrender and just love. We melt into another world, a realm of power already within us. The world changes when we change. The world softens when we soften. The world loves us when we choose to love the world."





All Quotes Today:
Marianne Williamson





I pass these thoughts along to you, not in an attitude of hopefulness, or positive wishes, but as powerful truths that have proved themselves to me in undeniable ways.








Here, YOU use these tools!




A L O H A, Friends Cloudia

24 comments:

claude said...

Good quotes !
I ate a breadfruit gratin in Martinique Island. Yummy !

magiceye said...

thank you for the wonderful thoughts

namaste /\
aloha!

Anonymous said...

The true within is a kid inside and we should re-discover the same again & again.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

I've never had bread fruit, although I saw it growing on trees in the Caribbean. That wee doggy is so cute! Great quotes, as usual.

the walking man said...

...and if they are proven you then you are proof of them. That my sister is sufficient for me.

Anonymous said...

That breadfruit looks cool!

Fireblossom said...

Marianne Williamson used to have a church a couple of suburbs over from me. The church is still there, I believe, but I think that she has moved on. I read one of her books some time ago, "A Woman's Worth."

Love the doggy + friend pic!

Reanaclaire said...

hello.. greetings from Malaysia..
coming by to visit your blog for the first time..

www.reanaclaire.com

Teresa said...

Hi Cloudia,

Love the quote about accepting people as they are and the one about how much we need to love!

Have a great day!

Kavita Saharia said...

Cloudia,this Breadfruit is called Atlaas in our language and is my husband's fav. fruit...yumms!!

Charles Gramlich said...

I've always wanted to eat a breadfruit.

Daryl said...

I'll have a cup of coffee and a side of scrambled eggs with my bread fruit please

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I must live under a rock! I have never heard of bread fruit but I would love to try it!
<><

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I must live under a rock! I have never heard of bread fruit but I would love to try it!
<><

Friko said...

I'll try to, anyway. ...less posturing.... that's be good to have more of...
Aloha

Anonymous said...

Another axiom: "Stop beating yourself up. So you made mistakes? Forgive yourself."

That is the only way we can forgive others as well.

Deborah Godin said...

Great quotes1 I am reminded how much I appreciate Williamson!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Wonderful quotes! Thank you.

I've never seen or heard of Breadfruit before but it's a great color.

And, I'm follower #107!!! I'll be back again soon.
xo

Anonymous said...

You were once again able to leave me pretty much out words - thank you!

A wonderful Friday for you.

Cloudia said...

Wasn't breadfruit what the HMS Bounty was carrying before the mutiny that overthrew Capt. Bligh?

107 followers - let's CELEBRATE!

I really enjoy reading all your comments; thanks friends!

wenn said...

lovely quotes..very meaningful..

Hilary said...

What a day-brightener this is. Love that breadfruit!

Fida said...

Aloha Cloudia!
Reading your book, and loving it, bit by bit;-)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!