Friday, February 5, 2010

Talk to the Wind

It's
ALOHA Friday
here in
W A I K I K I

today's song is the one I was thinking of YESTERDAY.
Thanks to Fire Blossom of WORD GARDEN :



you can click on the photos for sense-saturation
Magnificent Winter Skies of Waikiki


“It is a magnificent feeling to recognize the unity of complex phenomena
which appear to be things quite apart
from the direct visible truth.”

Albert Einstein






Pretty Seed Lei. ("Lei" is singular and plural)


"Every seed is awakened, and all animal life."
Sitting Bull





This sweet dog has just awakened.



"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx



><<<'>


Thanks
for strolling along with me today
friend!



ALOHA,
cloudia







22 comments:

Trotter said...

Hi Cloudia! That sky looks wonderful!! Love the blues...

Blogtrotter 2 is cruising with the Liberty of the Seas. Hope you enjoy it and have a great weekend!!

alfi said...

nice blog...
link exchange

eastcoastlife said...

Have an enjoyable weekend!

the walking man said...

It is good to see the connections between the widely separated and seemingly unconnected. Mahalo.

wenn said...

those seeds look lovely!

Fireblossom said...

Woohoo, FB saves the day, lol.

I have a tee shirt with that dog quote on it. ;-)

The Holy Lama said...

Clouds in winter? We have clear skies in south India. Nice pics.

Anonymous said...

what a sad looking dog!

Akelamalu said...

The Seed Lei is just beautiful and the dog is soulful. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

Those beads are cool. Makes me think of a snake's body.

BLOGitse said...

Aloha,
I have Piano stairs...would you use them? I would! :)

Cloudia said...

So nice to see YOU here! Thanks-

Couture Carrie said...

Love that Groucho Marx quote!

Have a fab weekend, Cloudia!

xoxox,
CC

Dave King said...

Two lovely quotes - especially Einstein's. (You didn't think I was going to put that, did you?)

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

What I would not give to be in the sun of Waikiki.
A lovely weekend to you my dear.

onceuponasunflower said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Your sky does provide depth for singular and plural amounts of thoughts. Thank you.

SandyCarlson said...

Love that sky shot! This post made me smile and feel good. Thank you. Have a great weekend.

Hilary said...

Always a pleasure to walk with you and see what you see. Thanks for that.

Lana Gramlich said...

Great shots, as usual. I love the seed leis! How cool are they? Nice quote from Groucho, too. ;)

Cloudia said...

Hey guys: check out Lana's photo blog!

You each bring me joy. Thank you SO much

claude said...

Beautiful Sky, Cloudia. On last thursday we got a very blue sky.
Today the wind talks me and I do not like that.
Sky is grey and it's rain.