Sunday, March 28, 2010

All These Angry People

Aloha, Friend!

><>

Click on the pictures!
"A sage may hide in many disguises.
The person giving us the hardest time may actually be saving our lives.
We can never tell from one moment to the next if an event is for our well-being,
so it is wise to give everything and everyone the benefit of the doubt."
- David A Cooper



"I'm not young enough to know everything."
Oscar Wilde





Blogger in training :)


"When a friend speaks to me,
whatever they say is interesting."

Jean Renoir




Judgmental people are fragile people.

They so fear what might occur
that they preoccupy themselves with rules.

The ones they judge most harshly are themselves,
but that is cold comfort for their many targets.

As a rule, comfort with diversity grows
along with spiritual self-confidence.

Ironically it is the tolerant who are truly living up to good values
and a high standard. They are confident that Right will prevail,
and so are usually patient with others,
inviting them to join in the joy of goodness
at their own pace
and in their own way.

The tolerant can find good almost everywhere they look,
and are more concerned with fixing problems and healing hurts,
than in finding someone to blame.


Meanwhile the judgmental scrutinize everyone they meet
with a suspicious eye.

They live in a frighteningly lawless world
that may misbehave at any moment.

You see, their god is terribly weak.

They believe that He needs their help
to root out all the world’s sin
or He might miss something.

Emotional passion so rules them
that they believe that hatred,
even violence,
are superior to prayer and compassion
as tools to change the world for the better.

They need our compassion!

A L O H A Cloudia

33 comments:

who said...

Killing them with kindness?

I thought it was just an expression, that it doesn't actually do any harm, but I 'll trust you :)

I am just going to hope the angry people are just joking around. If not, then they should have been more specific otherwise nothing gets solved.

Cause I always get the feeling that the most angry ones would be pissed off if there wasn't something to be angry about.

I can say for myself that I am no longer pissed off that I don't have anything to be angry about.

hope you enjoy your Sunday Cloudia

Aloha friend

Anonymous said...

Oscar quote is interesting And I say:
I wish to be aware to know everything.

bichonpawz said...

All very good quotes!! I love the Blogger In Training pic! Have a great day!!

the walking man said...

I wonder at the anger of them who cry for less government but now that they are unemployed rely on the government for their basic subsistence. Seems to me them that are whipping up the furor ought to be sharing their multimillion dollar paychecks with their minions to help tide them through until they can find work of their own to do.

But then they would be angry because the government no longer provided them a weekly un-employment check.

Anger is the self-collapsing circle, where the easily led live.

Fireblossom said...

Quit describing my mother on your blog, Cloudia! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love this, and love the blogger in training :-)

Unknown said...

Aloha Cloudia! Thankyou for your comment today - and yes Reiki is an intricate part of my life. I started practising many years ago, maybe seven or eight years? It is a wonderful powerful tool to know healing lies cupped within your own hands.
Enjoy the Waikiki sun and sea for me - I haven't seen the real salt sea since I was last in India, thirteen years ago!

Ileana said...

It's true what you've shared here about judgmental people...only I choose not to spend time around such folks. They know how to kill a good spirit.

Beautiful images and quotes as always, my friend...and once again, thanks for sharing.

Happy Sunday!

xxx said...

i like the Oscar Wilde quote very much ;)

SandyCarlson said...

Makes me think of the gossips and trouble-makers at work who are always finding fault. Such bores. But they are also so very needy. Thanks for this post, Cloudia!

kanishk said...

they should have been more specific otherwise nothing gets solved.
home jobs without registration

Lisa said...

The anger rippled through oceans and arrived at our shore.

Teresa said...

Amazing post, Cloudia. Your words are true on so many levels.

Akelamalu said...

Thankyou for the kind comments whilst I was absent m'dear, it means a lot. x

Dianne said...

exceptionally thoughtful post my friend
thanks

Sumandebray said...

A lot of depth in those thoughts of yours.... But the world has too many of those people!

Hilary said...

A thoughtful and timely post. Love that blogger in training. :)

Mehmet Osman Çağlar said...

I understand that I know nothing
after fifty years old.

Again a perfect post my friend.

Wishing you a very new happy week!

Aloha from Turkey

Jingle said...

pleasant and unforgettable!
enjoy a Sunday as beautiful as your post!
cheers, ;)

Kavita Saharia said...

I loved Oscar quote and this line is simply marvelous..."When a friend speaks to me, whatever they say is interesting.The things said about judgmental people and the tolerant people is very true...thought provoking.Hugs to you my dear friend!!

Feisty Crone said...

Love the post, and the quotes, as always!

Pearl said...

I just love smart people. :-)

Pearl

Anonymous said...

This somehow reminds me of the Biography of Gandhi, a book that I read more than twice - your entry for sure demands the same.
A wonderful start into the new week.

Rosaria Williams said...

Interesting point about angry people.

christopher said...

Sounds like it's a lot more work to be angry as well.

Excellent post!

Dinesh chandra said...

Hi Cloudia The bird is very sweet In my childhood I live in Hill of Uttranchal with my Mother I remember the bird we called Ghugti .

My relive my childhood.
good post
Regards

Dinesh Chandra

laughingwolf said...

hey cloudia, ignoring my facebook request? :(

Elizabeth Bradley said...

People that think they have a corner on morality are sadly mistaken, good post. Glad to visit again, Cloudia!

Anonymous said...

very true an timely.jt

Cloudia said...

Thank YOU!

Nancy said...

Sounds like some we've heard about lately. Great quotes to think about.

magiceye said...

wonderful!

namaste /\
aloha!

Cloudia said...

Lovely seeing both of YOU!!