Friday, May 14, 2010

Aloha Fridaze"

Oh Yeah! Staring-into-Space Season is Well UnderwaY


care to click the pics?
Few things in this life are as pleasant
as an afternoon walk. . .



"Every production of genius must be the production of enthusiasm." Disraeli










Jewels are strewn about
for those with eyes to see them.




"To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly." Henri Bergson




Green and dappled triumphal arches of shade. . .
perhaps some of the magic remains
in these groves. .




"Happiness is not a destination.
It is a method of life."

Burton Hills









Fit for a fairy princess to dance around.





"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance,
the wise grows it under his feet."

- James Oppenheim


"The poor are where God lives."

Bono




><>


Waste of time?

According to the
Journal of the American College of Cardiology
chronically anxious people
(read: 'all modern people')
may see a significant increase
in their risk of heart disease.

That's in the 'DuH!' category,
eh?

But remember:
walking and wasting time
is an investment
in your most important wealth:
your health.

What can I say?
I care about you-

NoW go waste time!

cloudia





28 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I work for the gov't. That makes me a professional time waster.

Charles Gramlich said...

Indeed. Man I need to waste some time on my deck. Thanks for permission! :)

Hilary said...

One might say that blog surfing is a waste of time but they don't know my bloggie people. Always a great way to spend my time. Love those fish.

Teresa said...

Thanks for sharing your "wasted" time.

Rosaria Williams said...

Great idea, wasting time. The time we need when young is never there, however.

Full-On-Forward said...

OH AWESOME!!

Who put the straw in the Fish tank?

Even your Cacti closed are prettier than mine open!!

John

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Hi Claudie !!This is a fantastic post !!Simply amazing and beautiful shots !!Great..

Marguerite said...

I totally agree with the Burton Hills quote. And the pics are fab! Aloha, cher! Happy Weekend!

bichonpawz said...

I really like the fish too! You must spend alot of time gathering quotes...they are great!!

Trotter said...

Aloha Cloudia!
Would love to have some time to waste... ;)) I'm sure I'll find some with your help... ;)
Wait for you at Blogtrotter Two, to waste some time... ;)
Have a great wekend!!

the walking man said...

I wasted the day yesterday trying to read Dostoevsky problem was i kept getting interrupted by others wasting the day bothering me.

RONW said...

Happy Aloha Friday, to you.

Akelamalu said...

Don't waste a moment, live it. :)

roughterrain crane said...

Have a nice Sunday!

BLOGitse said...

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Albert Einstein

Aloha!


BLOGitse

moneythoughts said...

I guess we could say, what is one person's waste of time is another person's treasury?

David Cranmer said...

I dig Staring-into-Space Season!

Unknown said...

Wonderful. Love the Bono quote.

LadyFi said...

Lovely - a post that nourishes my soul. Drinking in the beauty of life is not a waste of time, but a necessity of life!

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

'But remember:
walking and wasting time
is an investment
in your most important wealth:
your health.

What can I say?
I care about you-

NoW go waste time!'

I appreciate a walk and prayer.

Russ:)

Maude Lynn said...

I shall waste time today!

Friko said...

Clever girl, as always. But I'm way ahead of you, i invented wasting time!

DeniseinVA said...

That's good advice. I hope you don't get tired of me saying, "Another great post Cloudia" but it is. Another great post Cloudia ;) Aloha!

Dinesh chandra said...

Hi cloudia waht a blog.
Good pictures
Regards

Dinesh Chandra

magiceye said...

cheers to that!

namaste /\ from mumbai
aloha!!

Jo said...

Wonderful post!

I waste time all the time -- and I never regret it. :-)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/05/jingles-may-follower-award-week-3.html

Happy Monday!
Friendship awards 4 u.
I enjoyed your company!

Dina said...

Thanks for the advice. I will. No problem.