Friday, May 28, 2010

Conspiral

Aloha, FRIEND!



Click, please, oh click on the photos
This shot looks black & white;
(except for the blue sky)
but when I made it so via software,
all the magic disappeared.



"We read to know we are not alone."


C.S. Lewis




“I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore,

and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble

or a prettier shell than ordinary,

whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.”

Isaac Newton





Lobby of the iconic Ilikai Hotel



“The growth of understanding follows an ascending spiral

rather than a straight line”

Joanna Field






Spiral on Firal!

You well may inquiral

Circle with a difference, open,

Your circumference broadening out

Expanding your clout

Medium of communion

between

"In"

and

"Out."



Warmly, cloudia

19 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

LOve the color and curve to that picture, and the little items around it.

Anne said...

:)

SandyCarlson said...

Oh, that was wonderful, Cloudia. That first photo blew me out of the water. You captured some magic there. And Mr. Newtown's words, especially, made me smile at the ordinary nature of my wonder.

Ileana said...

All your photos and quotes are inspirational and exceptionally beautiful. I want to add that first photo as my background! So relaxing and peaceful...and I'm wishing YOU lots of joy and peace, Chica!!

G-Man said...

Beautiful as always...
Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Just lovely combos of photography and accompanying text!!! Your header takes my breath away!

Lisa said...

You are amazing Cloudia. We are so used to Comfort Spiral we didn't realise the true depth of your posts. Spiral on Firal indeed.

Thank you Cloudia.

Teresa said...

I love the first picture and all the quotes today.

Full-On-Forward said...

Frame Spiral on Fire!

Love playing with the software- on Sky's and Clouds!!

Great stuff!

Aloha,

John

Alice Audrey said...

The deep blue sky really does alter the way the first picture comes across. It's magic.

Hilary said...

Those first and last shots are wonderful.

Lulda Casadaga said...

Lovely pics and great words. Have a great spiraling weekend! :)

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis» being a C.S. Lewis fan, likes the Lewis quote.

Cloudia said...

Thank YOU!

Ms. Gibson said...

Oh what a beautiful blog. I just adore the way you use color in the font, and various font sizes.
I went to Hawaii a couple times as a teen, back in the 1970's. I must return.
Aloha!

Marguerite said...

Beautiful photos and amazing quotes! Have a fun weekend, cher! Aloha!

moondustwriter said...

wow- I love the beauty and creativity
kinda puts an ahhhh of relief on the day

Cloudia said...

Aloha!

Dina said...

Love what you do with spirals.