Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bobbing Along

ALOHA!



Please click on today's photos
Hula Lesson



"The body is the most visible form of the unconscious."
Jung



Lovey Doves


"In every walk with nature
one receives far more than he seeks."

~John Muir


Fisherman.

Israel has named it predator drone the "Heron."
(Turkey is buying dozens of them, despite the recent problems.)
When you see this formidable bird go after a fish
you will know they picked a good name.
Go ahead and click on the photo;
Don't let that burning eye scare you!



><>

The mind
OK, my mind,
wanders this time of year
like a kid out of school
like a kite
fluttering
and not caring.


I've flown so high
swooped so scarily low
(Look out! Tree! Rock! Cliff!)
that bobbing along feels good right now.


Thanks for bobbing with me
in a sea of Spring photos
in an ocean of blog posts
that we send back and forth
on the froth.

So Happy!

Thank YOU

20 comments:

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

I love to find posts that really link you to the city where they were taken. Aloha! I wish every state had its special greeting word!

Jan
GDP

Daryl said...

Love these ... especially Mr Fisherman and his 'you lookin' at me' eye

Charles Gramlich said...

Herons are amazing birds. We watched one for a long time at the park the other day. Gangly but somehow liquid.

Teresa said...

I like the hula lesson!

Hilary said...

I love herons. We have Great Blue among them around here. Masters of the sky and water, they are. Great stuff as always, Cloudia.

Full-On-Forward said...

"In every walk with nature
one receives far more than he seeks."

~John Muir

AMEN & AMEN!!!

I loved that Kite ride--weeeeeee!

In the first pic- I want to run by and grab ALL THEIR stuff and run off.

Tranqility base...OVER! LOL, I'd give it back!


John

Akelamalu said...

Oh the two little doves are so sweet!

Brian Miller said...

keep bobbing...that red eyed fisherman is scary looking...

Marguerite said...

Great bird pics and thoughts! Glad you're happy, cher! Cheers!

Cloudia said...

Tres Jolie!

icloudia said...

aloha

Cloudia said...

hi

Fireblossom said...

What d'you call a man with no arms and no legs who gets thrown into a swimming pool?

Bob.

LadyFi said...

Great quotes and pics. Such adorable lovey doves!

Joanna Jenkins said...

I always wanted to take hula lessons-- It sounds so happy :-)

Cheers,
jj

magiceye said...

namaste /\ from mumbai
aloha!!

Cloudia said...

namaste, friends

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Keep bobbing....I like the Hula Lesson photo. First photo reminded me of a cartoon movie that I watched with the kids, can't recall the movie title though.

As always, your photos are enchanting and thank you for the thought provoking quotations.

Salaam and Aloha my friend.

Misalyn

Kay said...

Oh my! That is a fierce looking bird. I don't recall seeing him around my neck of the woods.

Barbara Martin said...

Lovely birds photos, Cloudia. You must post more.