Thursday, August 12, 2010

Peace, Porpoises & Well Being

What will today hold for our harbor neighborhood?






Some excitement ahead. Crime scene?





LOST has packed up, but LOOK!
The New Hawaii 5-O is filming on this classic turf.





The principles are certainly cute.
(Close-up courtesy of Cloudia-Razzi)

All the buzz is about how really good
the episodes are screening-out.

Everyone included in the production
(and that includes every Honolulu resident :)
is very excited!

CBS, Monday Evenings, Launching in September.

Look for me, eh?


><>




We'll never enjoy Peace, Poise & Well-Being

As long as we postpone it

as something to be enjoyed in the future-

After graduation,

After the work week,

After this just One More Thing,

After retirement. . .

As Elvis sang: "It's now or never."

"Be here now." Answers Ram Dass.

Because Now is all there is.

And if you Are

Peace, Poise &

Well Met


then the future loses it's sting.


All fall's into place as it enters the present,

Our Home Field!



Aloha, cloudia

16 comments:

BLOGitse said...

I'm here. Now.
Aloha from Casa!

Teresa said...

Yay! I know a TV star. I will look for you on Hawaii Five-Oh

Anonymous said...

ooooooh the Cloudia-razzi could turn into an extra, and maybe with pay. Or maybe they'd like your cool Popeye boat for an episode! Maybe Pirate Kitty will be in an episode! fun! DrumMajor

Pearl said...

I shall watch for you. :-)

Book 'em, Cloudi-oh!

Pearl

Akelamalu said...

You're going to be on HFO? I'd love to see it - probably air here in another five years!

The Weaver of Grass said...

Yes I do agree Cloudia. Wish we had a bit of your weather.

Steffi said...

Wonderful photos!Stunning!I wish I could be there too!Have a great weekend!

Full-On-Forward said...

Cloudiarazzi-- LMBO!!!!

J

bichonpawz said...

Cloudia with camera in hand!!! We will watch for you!!! Aloha from NY!!

Jo said...

Oh, yes, it's now or never.

Great pictures.

Don't men shave anymore...?

claude said...

What a beautiful sky on the first photo, Coudia.
It is a good thing, we are not in september yet !
When september is coming I am down in the dumps.
ALOHA !

the walking man said...

Book that future Dano

Charles Gramlich said...

I will definitely give it a chance.

Kay said...

No kidding? You're on Hawaii 5-0? I'll definitely watch now!

Cloudia said...

Well....I'm not ON it on it....
just hoping to show up in a background shot (their background is my playground :)

SO jolly wonderful of you to show up. Thank you, really

Jenn Jilks said...

So much fun!!!