Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hope, Wonders

Aloha Friend-


Sing Along With Today's Song Choice!



Looking out my back window.
What will today bring?



“The story of my life is about back entrances,

side doors, secret elevators

and other ways of getting in and out of places

so that people won't bother me.”


Greta Garbo











AH!













Palestinian President Abbas, & Israel's Netanyahu at the White House
Best Wishes-
We hope for peace between the cousins!


"Cultivating a close, warm-hearted feeling for others
automatically puts the mind at ease.
It helps remove whatever fears or insecurities we may have
and gives us the strength to cope with any obstacles we encounter.
It is the ultimate source of success in life."

Dalai Lama


On our own we glitter….TOGETHER WE SHINE!
Mitra Sen

Peace brings the world together.
Aiishwariya Haran, age 9

Peace is inside all of us. We just need to share it.
Jacoba Barber-Rozema, age 10

Peace makes everyone smile.
Sonika Ramachandran, age 7

When there is love, there is peace.
Neil Wu, age 12

Peace means having friends around the world.
Eisa Hayashi, age 11




Hawaii's own BUGSY, the surf pug


When not surfing, skydiving, or appearing on Animal Planet,
Bugsy enjoys volunteering as a therapy dog at local hospitals.





Next up: Flying Pigs?


The world is full of wonder.

It's wonderful to share it

with
YOU

25 comments:

irinapictures said...

Cloudia, your posts are always a gulp of fresh air, pleasure for eyes, feed for brains. Thank you.

BLOGitse said...

Peace!
Aloha from Casa!

DeniseinVA said...

Peace indeed! Can't wait for your flying pigs post. My favorite phrase is: "and when pigs fly." ;)
Aloha my friend. A great weekend to you.
An English Girl Rambles

Jo said...

"We hope for peace between the cousins!" Oh, yes.

Visiting your blog is like a little mini vacation. :-)

Teresa said...

I love the peace message, but I find that my favorite part of this post is the picture of the surfing pug. Who can fight when they are basking in that image?

Rosaria Williams said...

Middle East Peace Talks? Let them happen: we can only get better.

Feisty Crone said...

Great tune, one of my favorites (and I'm one of your readers who remembers when this song first came out :)

Aloha, from cool and rainy Seattle.

Cloudia said...

Aloha Dears!!!!

Charles Gramlich said...

I saw a video of a tiny pet pig last night that was just precious. No wings but he looked like an angel.

Anonymous said...

It might indeed be possible. Please have a wonderful Sunday.

daily athens

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the view out of your back window!!
SIGH
Thank you for sharing the view for those of us so far from the ocean.
xxm

SandyCarlson said...

And to share it with you!Beautiful post. I sure do hope the Israeli-Palestinian conversation produces good results for all.

Windsmoke. said...

Love the quotations by the kids they do say the darnest things. I'm waiting for those flying pigs to arrive. As we say in Australia pigs do fly, they fly in helicopters no offence to our Police Force they do a wonderful job. Great photos to.

Unknown said...

Hello

Thank you for your comment.

arigatou gozaimasu.

Aloha

Reader Wil said...

Thanks Cloudia for all your wise words! I say "Amen"to them.

Cloudia said...

Thank you for sharing!

cleffairy said...

Hi there, my first time here. And all I have to say is WOW... the pictures are so breathtaking and relaxing. It makes me wish that i live in hawaii too.

Brian Miller said...

love the quotes by the little ones....it is a wonderful world and thanks for sharing oyur corner...smiles.

aloha from VA

Fireblossom said...

Doo doo doo, lookin out my back door! hey, I can see Cloudia from here. ;-)

I know I say it every time, but you always choose the bestest music!

This post and all the quotes just make me smile and feel happy. From the mouths of babes, right? And that Dolly Llama, she's pretty sharp, too!

Betty Manousos said...

Where there's love there's peace!!

Beautiful shots and quotes, my friend!

ALOHA!!!!!!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow Cloudia --

Your photo of the palm, with all the colors and natural light, make it look like the official Gay Pride Palm! Just look, I think it's got all the right colors. Another sign that God and Mother Nature want all people to be respected. DrumMajor

Kay said...

That palm photo is striking! Love it. I'm hoping and praying for peace also. Sigh...

Cloudia said...

You make me SO happy with your comments!


Thanks

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

please feel free to take the awards in the post , share each award with 1 to 10 friends,

Awards 4 u

Happy Sunday!
Happy September

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I like the view from your window!
<><