Friday, November 5, 2010

Why Dogs -

Aloha, Friend



You Are Welcome Here



click on the clouds for magic envelopment !
You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.”





Plato




“Wanna get to know God?...
Get to know His Kids!”
 Donna A. Favors



Why Dogs Don't Use Computers

<> Too difficult to 'mark' websites they visit.

<>No emoticon for tail wagging.

<> Carpal Paw Syndrome.

<>Mouse gets slobbery.

<>Butt sniffing beats chat rooms!
                                                                     
                                                                                      courtesy: Planet Dog









"Everybody hates me
 because I'm so universally liked."
  - Peter de Vries












“I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... 

I play with leaves.

 I skip down the street and run against the wind.”

Leo Buscaglia 



><}}(°>

<°)}}><


><}}(°>       


                                  <°)}}><


And here's a song you may enjoy. . . 
Thank You for Visiting!

25 comments:

Hilary said...

Awww love that pooch!

Jeannie said...

Even a bad dog makes life better.

who said...

specially when you get to know the dogs that have two different colored eyez

Aloha :)

Akelamalu said...

I loved the 'why dogs don't use computers' LOL

BLOGitse said...

Every now and then life without a computer is goooood!
Aloha from Casa!

The Weaver of Grass said...

I always enjoy my visits to you Cloudia.

Maude Lynn said...

I've always loved that Plato quote!

Betty Manousos said...

Lovely pictures, especially the #1 and quotes.
Thnaks for the inspiration!
ALOHA!!
B xx

Cloudia said...

Thanks!

You are the best :)

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Why dogs indeed :)

Pearl said...

That was wonderful!

Pearl

Monkey Man said...

Love your quotes. I come here off and on but don't always leave a comment. I suppose I should stop lurking.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Always like the ideas and series you present what you want to say... nice words !

KrippledWarrior said...

I always wondered why there were no dog hackers on the Internet. Thanks for clearing that up. I need a Hawaiian vacation today. Thanks for that as well.

Anonymous said...

Dogs are said to own a sixth sense - surely role models. Please have a good start into the weekend.


daily athens

Feisty Crone said...

Leo Buscaglia knows how to live! Aloha!

Rosaria Williams said...

Plato's quote is most interesting.

Cloudia said...

Thank you so much for your visit today :)

Windsmoke. said...

Fantastic quote about why dogs don't use computers made me laugh. Sunset photo is one of the best.

magiceye said...

loved the quotes from planet dog!!!

namaste /\ from mumbai
aloha!!

louisebah said...

Aloha Cloudia! I love the Leo Buscaglia quote!!

Symdaddy said...

Really good ... but as this is my first visit, I must admit to being disappointed not to have seen a picture of Thomas Magnum.

Don't mind me.

I live in Wales.

It's the kind of place that turns your brain to mush!

Junosmom said...

Hope you have a great day, Cloudia!

eastcoastlife said...

I'm enjoying the quotes. haha....

Charles Gramlich said...

Big dog.