Saturday, February 19, 2011

Naked Without

A l o h a!
Take off your shoes
and come in-






"Two or three things I know for sure,
 and one is that I'd rather go naked
 than wear the coat the world has made for me." 

Dorothy Allison 






"If you wouldn't write it and sign it,
 don't say it."
Earl Wilson 










"The sparrow that is twittering on the edge of my balcony
 is calling up to me this moment
 a world of memories that reach over half my lifetime,
 and a world of hope
 that stretches farther than any flight of sparrows."


Donald G. Mitchell 



<<^*^>>


I feel naked without my camera,
without lipstick,
earrings,
bracelets & rings,
sunglasses,
sun hat or umbrella,
cards, cash
and cell (mobile) phone.

What do YOU need
in order to leave
your home?
             Tell us in comments :-) cloudia

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need my wallet and mobile phone...

Lovely shots and quotes. Have a wonderful weekend.

MunirGhiasuddin said...

Beautiful shots !!!

Joop Zand said...

Wow....that first one is EXCELLENT
well done Cloudia.

greetings, Joop

Feisty Crone said...

an umbrella, my keys, and my cell phone.

Kay said...

My backpack: It carries everything and weighs a ton.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Hopefully someday just me and the camera !

Hilary said...

If it's just for a walk, it's my camera, another lens and peanuts for the squirrels.

SandyCarlson said...

I enjoyed this. Naked without the camera, to be sure. And the keys. That's about it.

Pearl said...

I am naked without a notebook and a pen.

Pearl

Windsmoke. said...

When i leave home i need to take my wallet, car keys, mobile phone, shopping list. I like the Earl Wilson quote :-).

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Very interesting quotes!

Betty Manousos said...

I need my cell hone, my camera, my lipstick, too.
Lovely pictures, especially the one with the birds.

ALOHAAAAAA!!!

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

My wallet & cell phone..~;).

Fireblossom said...

I need my shoulder bag. Eerything else is in there!

Akelamalu said...

Exactly the same things as you Cloudia!

Love the quotes today.

Charles Gramlich said...

generally my wallet and cell phone if I'm leaving for elsewhere. If I'm going for a walk just some clothes and shoes.

Cloudia said...

Paper & pen! YES, how could I forget?!

fialka012 said...

Moc hezké fotky...

Cloudia said...

Děkujeme vám za návštěvu a pěkně komentovat, nového přítele!