Saturday, April 30, 2011

How To Add Music to a You Tube Video

A l o h a ! 

Let's learn how
to add music
to your You Tube videos!


Music really enhances your videos.
Especially if you make a lot of slide shows
like I do.


click to enlarge!


 In the upper right side, after you've signed in,
you will see your name. (As above)
 
1) Click on the arrow by your name
and select 'My Videos.' You will see the
screen shown above.

2)Select the one you want
and click 'Edit' to it's immediate right side
as shown above.



 You will be taken to  the screen above. 
(click on the photo to enlarge)
Choose:
1) "I'm Feeling Lucky"
or  
2) search & choose a song that appeals to you,
then click on it to highlight. 

3)Then click on 'Preview' under your video as above.

4) If you like it, just click 'Publish.'

OR you can click 'Cancel' and try another song.

It's EASY! 

Now: Your Turn.

           Are you going to TRY it? Tell us in 'comments.' cloudia









22 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

Cool! Will have to try this at some point.

Feisty Crone said...

I will try this! Thanks!

Cloudia said...

Do! Fun...
Warm Aloha from Waikiki


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

Cloudia said...

cool!

Lori Skoog said...

Thank you! I'll have to give it a try.

Birdman said...

Not me... give me the images with no distractions. Ah...

Friko said...

Thanks for the instructions; it's good to know how to do things.
I have to say, i rarely listen to music on blogs and I rarely click on clips either. Both take time and I prefer to spend it reading the blog or admiring photos.

I need a good reason, so when I do open a clip, it is usually worth it.

Elephant's Child said...

I'm with Birdman and Friko and mostly look without sound. But someday I will give adding sound to pictures a try. Thanks.

Virginia said...

What a fabulous photo. I won't be posting videos on Youtube but love your post.
V

momof2 said...

Thanks for the tips! Nice photo display too. It makes me home sick. I was raised in Hawaii ... I am living in NC now. I did just get back from visiting my dad in AZ. My stepmom made some lovely beef tomato and rice and chinese chicken salad ... ono!

New to following you! Found you through another blog ... the Waikiki caught me :-)
Danielle
www.DaniellePender.com

SandyCarlson said...

I did not know this was possible. Thanks for showing the way.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info Cloudia. I've actually done this before and it's a great way to add some pizzazz to your video :-)

Reanaclaire said...

Greetings to you!! Have a nice weekend... tomorrow is another day off for us..

Rajesh said...

First shot is fabulous.

Pietro Brosio said...

Thanks for sharing this information, the video editor in You Tube must be very good indeed!

Kalyan said...

That was a nice informative tutorial...indeed music adds depth and meaning to videos.

Couture Carrie said...

Thanks for the tutorial, darling!

xoxox,
CC

irinapictures said...

Not only amazing stories and photos, you provide great tutorials, too. Brava!

RONW said...

eventually.

Akelamalu said...

That was interesting and informative Cloudia. :)

Marguerite said...

Great slideshow! Thanks for the tip, I will try it! Have a wonderful week!

Cloudia said...

Thank you