Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thanks for the Problems

Aloha, Friend!





"You must give birth to your images.
They are the future waiting to be born ...
Fear not the strangeness you feel.
The future must enter you long before it happens ...
Just wait for the birth ... for the hour of clarity."
 

Rainer Maria Rilke




"A mountain is composed of tiny grains of earth.
The ocean is made up of tiny drops of water.
Even so, life is but an endless series of little details, actions, speeches, and thoughts." 
 
Sivananda




"A Jacaranda tree stands tall, and sways as if to say,
Look! At this magnificence, I’m wearing blue today.
forgive the way I shout aloud, my lack of modesty,
but nowhere in this troubled world is finery like me."
Ann Beard
 
<°)}}><                         ><}}(°>
 
 
Thank you, God
For the problems

of a healthy,

active,

person. . .

29 comments:

Feisty Crone said...

The colors in these photos are amazing!

Hilary said...

What a fine perspective. And beautiful photos as always.

Elephant's Child said...

Beautiful photos. Love the jacaranda colours. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I love your attitude!

Cloudia said...

I love you folks and your kind visits!

Teresa said...

Hope you are well. Loved the pictures of all those lovely flowers.

Cloudia said...

I am, thank you, T

Commander Zaius said...

Awesome pictures.

Windsmoke. said...

Spent many a mild night in summer sleeping under a Jacaranda Tree in the back yard of my parents place watching the stars :-).

foongpc said...

Yes, thank you for the problems and thank you for this blog! : )

Kay said...

Gorgeous photos, Cloudia. I especially love the Jacaranda. I'm trying to get a good shot of the African tulip but the car is too fast for me to get a good shot out the window.

Brian Miller said...

nice...love the thankfulness for the problems...way to be...aloha from VA

Bitch said...

Haven't been for a while.
I love Rilke and the very beautiful Jacaranda tree!!!

Lynn said...

I love that Rilke quote especially - you live in such a beautiful place.

Reanaclaire said...

Great pictures here!

Daryl said...

Emphasis on healthy! xo

Charles Gramlich said...

That Jacaranda tree is amazing!

Rosaria Williams said...

Wow! Beautiful! I love that Rilke's quote the best.

Freda said...

I love the Jacarda tree - such a brilliant colour of blue. Glad to be back on blogwatch after a few days of being out of kilter somehow. Every Blessing

Unknown said...

Yes, cheers! She says as she holds her aching back! :-) Thanks for stopping by Cloudia!

Anonymous said...

Life feels good and simple after reading you. Thank you.



daily athens

DeniseinVA said...

Isn't that the truth? Love the photos and quotes, the whole post.

SandyCarlson said...

Stunning images and wonderful words. I sure needed that Rilke today!

Cloudia said...

Thank you for all these BLOSSOMS!

Feisty Crone said...

I like your style! Great colors, terrific quotes!

Full-On-Forward said...

YOU ARE FREAKING PHENOMENAL! LOVE YOU AND THE PHOTOS!

KUDOS TO MR CHARTERS AS WELL--HE MUST BE COOL!

HFTEC,

J

Betty Manousos said...

fantastic colourful photos!
they just put a smile on my face.

alohaaaa!

betty xx

Cloudia said...

thanks you DEAR!

Milandailyphoto.com said...

thank to post the jacaranda tree,remember me far away good memories