Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Clouds

ALOHA !



Click on these photos !

"At the beach, life is different.
Time doesn't move hour to hour
but mood to moment. 
We live by the currents, 
plan by the tides, 
and follow the sun."

- Anonymous






" Rest is not idleness, 
and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees 
on a summer's day,
 listening to the murmur of water,
or watching the clouds float across the sky,
 is by no means a waste of time.  "

John Lubbock


" The sky and the strong wind
have moved the spirit inside me
till I am carried away 
trembling with joy.  "

Uvavnuk


"  Only from the heart 
can you touch the sky. "

  Rumi
 






" Clouds come floating into my life,
no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky. "

  Rabindranath Tagore




























"The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine,
bracing and delicious.
  And why shouldn't it be?
- it is the same the angels breathe. "

Mark Twain, 
"Roughing It"



   (*)>
/ )
/"
" Tweet!"

Thanks for floating by
           on this Summer's Day,   warmly, cloudia



33 comments:

Monkey Man said...

I like them all, especially the Twain quote.

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Excellent skies and clouds, Cloudia.

Different colours but bright and appealing.

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing photos.

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing photos.

Samantha said...

LOVE the first quote...
Gorgeous skies!

Commander Zaius said...

Twain is always my favorite.

Windsmoke. said...

Fantastic cloud photos very appealing. Quotes by Rumi and Mark Twain get my vote :-).

Feisty Crone said...

I'm living the Lubbock quote; resting is never a waste of time!

Charles Gramlich said...

Love the Mark Twain quote.

Anonymous said...

I love the Rumi quote. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

how very wonderful !

please have you all a good wednesday.

Cloudia said...

Thanks for floating by friends!!!

Lori Skoog said...

We had some amazing clouds yesterday. They can be some dramatic.
You always find such appropriate quotes!

Kay said...

Well... those clouds are driving my mother crazy with her laundry. ;-)

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

... and with it, you have touched me !

blee said...

looking at clouds is so soothing!

Randy said...

I love Rumi and that first photo is so beautiful!

The Bipolar Diva said...

excellent, most excellent!

Kavita Saharia said...

Superb captures !

Anonymous said...

Listening to the murmur of water or waves breaking against shore is as lovely as a night at the Opera. For me, it is even more so.

Elephant's Child said...

Love all the clouds. Mega thanks.

bichonpawz said...

Honestly....I could look at clouds all day long! So many different formations!

Pierre BOYER said...

Very nice pictures...
Enjoy your day !

Pierre
http://pierre-boyer.blogspot.com/

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Can never have enough clouds Cloudia.

Lynn said...

Love that Mark Twain quote - happy summer photos!

Daryl said...

I'm hearing Joni Mitchell in my head .. "I've looked at clouds from both sides now ..."

Akelamalu said...

"At the beach, life is different.
Time doesn't move hour to hour
but mood to moment.
We live by the currents,
plan by the tides,
and follow the sun."


I love that quote!

Brandy Marie said...

I love your photos and quotes. I find myself always looking to the sky with my camera, clouds are always changing and you never get the same shot twice. Beautiful job :) _B

Cloudia said...

so JOLLY! Thank You

RONW said...

I must stop by someday and have a look at the "Cloud 9" sign nailed to the coconut tree. Is that a word play on "Cloudia?"

Hilary said...

"I've looked at clouds from both sides now"... Beautiful collection, Cloudia. I just used that Tagore quote for my sunset photos.

dr.antony said...

Cloudia, How do you find such suitable quotes !
Have you read Tagore?

Cloudia said...

Quotes find me;
and I use google
searching on a word
or concept for my post!

now you know my secret!!!