Thursday, March 22, 2012

Esculent:

" something edible, especially a vegetable "


A   L   O   H   A  !

click with joy on these photos
" Spring won't let me 
stay in this house any longer!
 I must get out 
and breathe the air deeply
 again. "  

Gustav Mahler















" The best ideas come as jokes. 
Make your thinking 
as funny as possible. "
 
    David M. Ogilvy














" People will accept your ideas
 much more readily
 if you tell them 
Benjamin Franklin
 said it first. " 
 
David H. Comins




                      >< } } ( ° >






Look at that pile
of scrawled notes.

I thought I had a good idea
[or it had me]
when I wrote each one.

What does this one say?

 " Pain's 
goofy, annoying
cousin:
 the Itch."


What the heck
am I gonna do with
THAT one?!


Oh well;
I'll keep digging
for something,
some esculent idea
 to share
with You
tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting today
Got any ideas to spare?
Bring them over to comments-

                            Warmly, cloudia

14 comments:

Louis la Vache said...

Ohhhh... That one about the itch is so spot-on!

the walking man said...

Fingerprints of silence fill my thinking while trying to force a new idea.

LadyFi said...

Ah- spring cleaning!?

Love the photos - am still waiting for spring, but it is coming here too!

Akelamalu said...

Lovely bright photos!

Hilary said...

Well it seems to me that you found the perfect place for it. :)

Anonymous said...

oh such beautiful photos, they are like candy to my winter weary eys, I came right back to visit and have joined as a follower.

21 Wits said...

Your thought provoking first photo, brings me to an early morning at the campsite, delicious scents and warm sunlight pouring in. May you meet happy smiles all day, Karen

PerthDailyPhoto said...

" Pain's
goofy, annoying
cousin:
the Itch."

Did Benjamin Franklin say that first haha!

Full-On-Forward said...

Put some Cortisone on the esculence, and Scratch around for more notes! That was awesome!!!

Hugs Sis!

J

Friko said...

May the itch never be out of reach of a good scratch.

How's that for an idea?

The Weaver of Grass said...

Oh yes Cloudia - I write things down which I think are interesting and/or amusing and then when I look at them the next day they seem meaningless.

Cloudia said...

You folks being me such happiness!

Thanks to EACH of you!

Windsmoke. said...

I'll definitely agree with the David M. Ogilvy quote :-).

Kay said...

Are these photos from the Foster Gardens? I feel like I've seen these plants. I need to go back there again. We were planning to take Jon and Sarah, but ran out of time.