Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Face

 A  L  O  H  A !
Best Friends by Amy Winehouse on Grooveshark

" To see a world 
in a grain of sand 
and heaven in a wild flower 

Hold infinity
 in the palms of your hand
and eternity
 in an hour. "
 
William Blake












It is always our own self 
that we find
 at the end of the journey.

 The sooner we face that self,
 the better.  "

Ella Maillart












" He had a face like a blessing.  "
 

Miguel de Cervantes












“You are my Companion; 

You are my Best Friend. 

You are my Beloved;

 I am in love with You. 

 

 

You are my honor; 

 You are my decoration.

 


 Without You, I cannot survive,

 even for an instant.”

 

 Sri Guru Granth Sahib 














Thank YOU

for showing
 YOUr face
here !


Warmly, cloudia 

Race you to comments!

21 comments:

Jeannie said...

:)

Have a wonderful day Cloudia.

Charles Gramlich said...

Dogs are so wonderful.

ayala said...

:) Beautiful!

Indrani said...

Best friends always.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ella Maillart nailed it.

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, a peachy flower. And, those must be little sea dogs. I'm "strolling" to comments. Have to think along the way. DrumMajor

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Beautiful thoughts and images Cloudia, love the doggies best. Excuse me while I get up and walk around waving my arms in the air for a minute!! that twas good advice you dished out the other day!! btw please can we have some more Hawaiian humour soon.

Full-On-Forward said...

Perfect Sis!

Blessings my Friend!


Luvs ya,

J

FilipBlog said...

Three dogs is a real challenge.

Greetings,
Filip

Tammie Lee said...

your post overflows with the spirit of love and oneness of life, thank you~

Cloudia said...

Thank YOU for the Joy You bring me!!!!

Commander Zaius said...

Great post.

"To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palms of your hand
and eternity in an hour. " William Blake

Not big on poetry but Blake is one poet I like.

Erika said...

My dog died last month, alas!
It was 16 years old. I miss it. Wish you a nice evening, dear Cloudia.
@}-,-'-,-'-
Erika from Italy

Rajesh said...

Wonderful.

LadyFi said...

Beautiful - just beautiful!

Elephant's Child said...

I love the Ella Maillart quote. So very true. Thanks.

magiceye said...

namaste /\ from mumbai
aloha!!

Magia da Inês said...

Boa quarta-feira!
Beijinhos.
Brasil.

✿✿
♪º° ✿

DeniseinVA said...

Sweet! Have a great day Cloudia.

RONW said...

dogs have a natural smile.

Louis la Vache said...

The Blake quote is fabulous!