Friday, March 30, 2012

Secret of Life

A     L     O     H     A   !
Lei Manoa by Hapa on Grooveshark

Photos Yield Joy if Clicked Upon
The Answer
to Life's Secrets
is not
" KNOWN "
like you know your
 name,
or address.
OK?

It's Complex.

If it was Simple
it would be 
TOO SMALL
to be the REAL
Secret.

Life would be 
trivial,
 confining,
and boring.

It's not just a 
Formula
that you repeat.

O K  ?






Knowing Life's Big Secret
starts with
W O N D E R I N G,
then
P R A C T I C I N G
 what you're
figuring out.

 I N S I G H T S
 follow

[yes they do]

into the Deeper Truths
That Matter.

It's progressive,
like a Journey,
or a PATH you are on.

One Big Secret of Life
is partly
Moving Along the Path
with 
G R A C E.

" Don't let the sound
of your own wheels
make you crazy. "
The Eagles








The Major Secret
of this Life,
is that it's really,
deeply,
ALL ABOUT
being Good to Others
& Yourself.

[They are mystically linked]

This sounds trite
and disappointing
I know-

like something that is 
Nice To Say
but basically
bullshit.

But hey,

This is Profound Stuff:

Some call it a
Golden Rule even,
or Dharma,
or Karma,
ALOHA,
or Whatever
you please.

It's not just something
you check off a list.

You start to change.
Something is different.
You see the world,
other people,
and yourself
D I F F E R E N T L Y.

The Transformation
has begun.

It feels
G R E A T.

All of this is 
"Secret"
to preserve your 
precious
Free Will.

Believe it if
you choose to.

I did.

And it changed my
life.

Thank YOU
for being part of it!

Your comments
are the alternative
fuel
that powers
Comfort Sprial
:-]

               Fondly, cloudia


17 comments:

the walking man said...

I don't want to be awake all night and here i am at 0635 after having been awake all night. Golden rule number two:Never be a doormat unless you like being walked on.

G-Man said...

Cloudia...?
I prefer your quotes...:-)

mermaid gallery said...

The sound of my own wheels have been making me crazy!!!!...time to just ...chill....relax...and go aloha....

21 Wits said...

Good morning Cloudia, your wisdom brings sunshine to this grey morning. Thank you :)

Life is like a domino effect when we live this way - like giving away our first smile of the day, and tomorrow we begin again. - Karen

Myrna R. said...

It's because of beautiful posts like this, that I have missed you so much. What lovely words and photos. So nice to visit you again.

Anonymous said...

Sending good vibes; we're gettin' sunshine in Kansas. Aloha, DrumMajor

The Weaver of Grass said...

I always feel that a smile is a good place to start.

Cloudia said...

G-Man:
Thanks for indulging me, and for leaving a true opinion that I value.

Thanks ALL you Friends. You make my day- and it is totally cool to say what you prefer!

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Full-On-Forward said...

No triteness involved with that statement C !!!!


J

Kay said...

And you, dear Cloudia are such a blessing to everybody.

Cloudia said...

sweet! thanks

Louis la Vache said...

Ah! The Braque quote! A fine definition of using negative space in art.
;-D

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

I think sometimes certain things are better to remain as a secret !

Emissary Minister, HRH Duchess SisterFace said...

SENDING YOU BIG LOVES & LOVE YOUR TODAYS POST ABOUT BEING UP ALL NIGHT... HAHAHA,

Betty Manousos said...

your posts always put a smile on my face.

you're an endless source of inspiration to me.

aloha!!!!!!!!!

Cloudia said...

thank you for these lovely whispers!