Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blog Cafe



                  A  L  O  H  A !

 
" People trample over flowers,
yet only to embrace
a cactus. "

James Joyce










“ Trout, incidentally,
 had written a book
 about a money tree. 
It had
 twenty-dollar bills 
for leaves.”

  Kurt Vonnegut












  ''What is your fortune,
 my pretty maid?'' 
 ''My face 
is my fortune, Sir,'' 
she said."

Nursery Rhyme







" Joy
is the simplest
 form of 
gratitude. "

Karl Barth























" Life
 is 10 percent
 what you make it, 
















- and 90 percent
how you
take it. "

Irving Berlin
















" I have always loved
 to sit in ferry and railroad stations
 and watch the people,
 to walk on crowded streets,
 just walk along among the people,
 and see their faces, 
to be among people - "

Ella R. Bloor


















" Let everyone sweep
before their own door,
and the whole world
will be clean. "

Goethe















" The winds of grace 
are always blowing, 
but it is you 
that must
 raise your sails. "

Rabindranath Tagore







 =^.^=

 You and I,
we know our blogs
are rather small fish
on the
 InterWebNet.

But think of this:
a restaurant
that served
100 meals
a day
would be a
raging success!

Thanks 
for having
a cup
of words
and pictures here.

Don't forget
to 'tip'
your server
with a 
comment.


                          Warmly, cloudia





26 comments:

the walking man said...

I like the idea of cleaning up ones own soul first but then we have been using landfills and fouling oceans for so long, I can stay dirty a little longer to work to cap the stink coming in from the breeze.

bea's blog said...

So nice to be inhere. I visit every day! •✿⊱╮

Daryl said...

I bet that restaurant owner didnt have to eat at 100 restaurants to get 100 diners to eat at his ... just sayin'

Anonymous said...

A beautiful post. Love those glowing shots of yours.

Lynn said...

I loved the visit. Thank you.

Teresa said...

Thanks for the beautiful graduation day present... a virtual bouquet with many words of wisdom. Today I finally get my MA!

Brian Miller said...

smiles. (ching, in tha tip jar) spreading a bit of beauty to any number of people is not a bad gig at all. smiles.

aloha from va

Myrna R. said...

My only "tip" for you is to keep on being so creative by matching these photos to these wonderful quotes. Really, you're a blessing in my day. Thank you.

Charles Gramlich said...

good thing I don't depend on "my" face for my fortune. :)

Linda said...

Great post.

Friko said...

What a lot of wise people there are/were. My money is on Goethe, natch.

Akelamalu said...

Always a pleasure to visit you Cloudia. x

FilipBlog said...

One of your famous cloud pictures.

Greetings,
Filip

Hattie said...

Our blogs are important, yes.

Cloudia said...

Your visits lift me up!

And we dance in a circle!

Visiting all YOU cafe's can be tough - so many sweet posts. SO right Daryl.


Congrats, Teresa!!!!!!


Thanks EACH of YOU

Anonymous said...

Just reached a top one hundred - yes, blogging changed me life.
Thank you for these inspirational quotes. Wonderful, where such flowers can grow. Please have a good Friday you all.

daily athens photo

Cloudia said...

Congratulations, Robert

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, indeed a box of treasure once again! A heavy tip of thanks!

Carol said...

Thanks for stopping to see me. That Goethe, what a dreamer!

magiceye said...

:)

namaste /\ from mumbai
aloha!!

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you. Lovely ideas, gorgeous photos.

Bob Bushell said...

Lovely photos again

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Hi Cloudia, I've missed seeing your inspiring posts..I'm trying to stay positive with my computer probs but it's just so frustrating, I've been looking at your posts for the last few days that I missed, I daren't leave a comment on all in case everything drops out on me again for the hundreth time tonight grrrr! Just know I'm here and looking...loved all the birds in the post a few back. Hope things are a little more serene for you than they are for me, have a great weekend.

Cloudia said...

Hang in there, Dear! aloha to YOU

Feisty Crone said...

As always, the colors in your photos, and your wonderful words, brighten my day.

Hilary said...

And you serve up far more smiles than McDonalds every could. ;)