Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Visit to a Hawaiian Temple

A L O H A !
Click on the pictures
 " Texture,
not volume,
is the key
to the
wondrous. "

Anthony Lane

 









" Not what we have
 but what we enjoy, 
constitutes our 
abundance. "

Epicurus












 Look Who's Back!























" You are not a beggar
 at the table of life. 
You are the
honored guest."

Emanuel 












  "Life
 is a succession of
 moments. 
To live each one
 is to succeed." 

Corita Kent



  > < } } (°>

This time of year
is made for 
wandering-

To simply
live each moment
seems sufficient.

just ask my
brain!

I have no patience
for politics
or planning-

purely
for 
playing!

You too
perchance?

Well let's 
go somewhere
we've never
seen before:
 

Thanks for playing with us today!
                                        Warmly, cloudia

!

25 comments:

the walking man said...

Odd how today about 3 hours ago I wrote of both the things you have no patience for this time of year. You know i read your mind just so's I can annoy you when I get here. Being annoying is a summer habit I have.

Anonymous said...

great post!

Kirsti said...

Kiva video ja kuvat, kiitos:)

Daryl said...

as always fabulous Hawaii seen by you and made all the more special by the quotes

Victoria said...

Beautiful post...that first photo is pure bliss!
Gorgeous quotes and words too!
Victoria

Young at Heart said...

fabulous pics as ever and fascinating facts!!

Akelamalu said...

I'm with you on the wandering. x

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You are a great 'ambassador' for Hawaii Cloudia, really interesting video, well worth taking the three mins to watch.

Charles Gramlich said...

I definitely have the soul of a wanderer, though the apparent body of a couch potato.

Full-On-Forward said...

I am in such a playful, prank-pulling, silly mood I can't stand it!

Hugs to my Sista!

J

FilipBlog said...

Haha, we are going to be able to see the camera views of your streets.

Greetings,
Filip

Betty Manousos said...

love Hawaii!!

thanks for the inspiration my friend!

Lynn said...

Love that feather shot!

Anonymous said...

The moon picture, in my opinion, worth to be a cover for a new novel of yours.
Great first and third quote. Please have you all a good Thursday.


daily athens photo

Erika said...

Gorgeous post and shots, cara amica hawaiana Cloudia.
A big hug from Italy.
*-*
Erika

DeniseinVA said...

I love learning about the history and culture of Hawaii. Thank you Cloudia.

ayala said...

Great post :)

Cloudia said...

Each of YOU,
yes - even the walking fellow -
make me feel a great happiness.

to think that such people as YOU
care to come here, and leave such friendly comments!

A high-point of ANY / EVERY Day
for which i am amazed and grateful

magiceye said...

lets go!!

namaste /\ from mumbai
aloha!

SandyCarlson said...

Right on, Sister!

Cloudia said...

Jolly of you to play here! thanks

Unknown said...

Wow! I enjoyed all of the colors. Thanks.

Chrissy Brand said...

I like the first feather photo- very delicate and great observation.

Kay said...

Right now I'm resting. :-)

Armando Manrique Cerrato said...

Very interesting traditions! It´s good you conseve them. Greetings!