Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fantast:

 A visionary or dreamer. 


A L O H A !
(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave by Martha and The Vandellas on Grooveshark 

“The self requires a story.” 

 Andre Gide










Bobby's mother had three children.
One's name was April. 
The others name was June.

What was the third child's name?











Answer:

BOBBY !




















 “History shows us
 that the people who end up
 changing the world –
the great political, social, 
scientific, technological, artistic, 
even sports revolutionaries –
are always nuts, 
until they are right, 
and then they are geniuses.” 

John Eliot

 <>[}:{]<> 

Have a good day,
fellow genius-nuts !

                Warmly,  cloudia
                                                                       the birthday girl

20 comments:

Joop Zand said...

They are all BEAUTIFULL...... nice work Cloudia.

Greetings, Joop

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

Fantastic photos. Love the quote providing an excuse for nutty behavior.

Darryl and Ruth :)

Anonymous said...

gosh what stunning photos, love the quote,

Betty Manousos said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

and the quote.

a big alohaaa!!!
xo

Rosaria Williams said...

I'm still cuddling that first quote. Thanks, Cloudia.

Birdman said...

Big things ahead for me then..., I'm certifiable!

Teresa said...

Great posts today, Cloudia!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha - loved that Bobby joke! And the lovely shots.

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm thinking the third child's name was May

Myrna R. said...

Have a fun weekend. Go nuts.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Ditto what Birdman said Cloudia haha! You really have some wonderful skies in Hawaii, I can't believe how high up you are now, talk about one extreme to another hey..from floating on the ocean to living in the clouds. Such a different way of life I should imagine.

Anonymous said...

Thought it would turn out to be named August.

Many Happy Birthday wishes from Athens, Greece. Everything thinkable good for you.

T. Becque said...

The first photo somewhow reminds me of Belgium (I know, could I get any further away?!) with the skyline.

Erika said...

Very nice your yellow ibiscus and your riddle.
Wish you a good Sunday.
*-*

SandyCarlson said...

This post makes me smile and gives me heart! Let's hear it for the nut cases of our time!

Kay said...

Ack! Bobby? Just goes to show you how easily my mind can be led.

Cloudia said...

Thank YOU


PLAYMATEs !

Lori Skoog said...

You never cease to amaze me....

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

A sweet post today !

Cloudia said...

awesome remarks - thanks!