Sunday, June 10, 2012

In a Garden

A  L  O  H  A !

  Nago Nago by Manu Dibango on Grooveshark



" Asparagus 
inspires gentle thoughts. "
 
Charles Lamb
























See that?

“ Don’t put off living
 to next week, 
next month, next year 
or next decade.
The only time you’re ever
 living 
is in this moment.”  

 Celestine Chua










Well hello!

" Science arose from poetry... 
when times change 
the two can meet again 
on a higher level 
as friends.  "

  Goethe














“My life is my message.” 

Gandhi

















" A gentleman has his eyes 
on all those present; 
he is tender toward
 the bashful, 
gentle toward 
the distant, 
and merciful 
 toward the absent.  "


Lawrence G. Lovasik






















" I stare and stare.
 It seems 
I was called for this: 
To glorify things 
just because 
they are.  "

Czeslaw Milosz













- in a garden. . .

" Some people
 think luxury is the opposite
 of poverty.
 It is not. 
It is the opposite of 
vulgarity. "

Coco Chanel


<>[}:{]<>

Thanks for rambling here!

Take away Peace - Leave Your Comment


                            Warmly, cloudia

22 comments:

the walking man said...

I was right there with you until I got to Coco Chanel...Vulgarity is the quality of being common, coarse or unrefined...I guess she really enjoyed her wealth and fame.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Life rambling !

The Weaver of Grass said...

I do so agree about living for the moment Cloudia.

Teresa said...

Love your cute little friend!!

Charles Gramlich said...

I really like that Science and Poetry quote. I agree absolutely

Akelamalu said...

“ Don’t put off living to next week,
next month, next year or next decade.
The only time you’re ever living
is in this moment.”

Celestine Chua


Love that quote.

Myrna R. said...

Because my grandmother told me once that lizards are good luck, I always welcome them in my sight. Having seen your pictures here, I know my day will be full of good things. Thanks so much, and I hope your day is full of good fortune too.

Hilary said...

I like your little cold-blooded friend.

RONW said...

the gecko looks mean. You better leave him alone.

ayala said...

Nice! Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

they are said to provide luck to those seeing them. great picture together with the Gandhi quote.

thank you for the reminder to take a walk in our garden during summer.

Please have you all a good new week.

daily athens photo

Rajesh said...

Wonderful set of images.

magiceye said...

superb work!!

namaste /\ from mumbai
aloha!!

Pietro Brosio said...

Beautiful series of pictures, Cloudia! I find so true Gandhi's words.
Have a pleasant day!

Cloudia said...

YOU
are much appreciated!

thanks SO much

Lori Skoog said...

My life is my message...words worth remembering.

Cloudia said...

thanks for visiting-

Commander Zaius said...

Great post!

Happy Monday Cloudia.

Cloudia said...

Thanks !

Anonymous said...

beautiful words and photos but Coco was wrong, very wrong,

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I love your little friend Cloudia, not to mention the psychedelic images, very cool!

Cloudia said...

Your quotes beat CoCo ANY DAY!


Thanks friends