Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What do YOU Value

A L O H A !


Kaimuki Hula by The Brothers Cazimero on Grooveshark

" Do not try to push your way
 through to the front ranks
 of your profession;
 do not run
 after distinctions
 and rewards;
 but do your utmost 
to find an entry 
into the world of 
beauty.  "

Sydney Smith 










" The sunflower
 is a mystery, 
just as every single
 thing 
in the universe
 is."  

Robert Farrer Capon

















" - Out of a smoke
 rose gold:
One star shines 
over the sunset. "
  
 Carl Sandburg
 Smoke Rose Gold



=^.^=

Your kind visit 
adds an irreplaceable element
 to my day:   YOU!

Thank  You
Your Comment is MOST Welcome

           Warmly,  cloudia



14 comments:

RONW said...

what do I NOT value. Very few.

Daryl said...

life ...

Akelamalu said...

The mysterious universe - indeed.

Teresa said...

Lovely pictures and wonderful quotes!! Thanks for making my day.

Charles Gramlich said...

I like that top quote. It seems relevant to some things I'm going through right now.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You have definitely made an 'entry into the world of beauty' Cloudia, every day.

ZielonaMila said...

Beautiful photographs, beauties views. I am greeting

The Weaver of Grass said...

What do I value? My health.

Lovely pictures.

FilipBlog said...

Like the cat, animals are always fascinating.

Greetings,
Filip

Anonymous said...

Honesty, freedom, and the support I receive from family and friends.

Thank you. Please have you all a good Thursday.

Full-On-Forward said...

Periodic Table of.......h, He, Li, Be, Bo, N,

J

SandyCarlson said...

Sandburg was a softie from Chicago! I wish he were here now to comment on our great gifts from Chicago.

I value good people, which is to say life. Many of my good people have wings, feathers, four legs...

Betty Manousos said...

yet another inspiring post, my friend!

Cloudia said...

Inspiring answers; thanks!