Monday, July 2, 2012

Hear the ANGEL Voices

A  L  O  H  A !

Pan Pipes by O Holy Night on Grooveshark

 “ Keep close to Nature's heart...
and break clear away,
once in awhile,
 and climb a mountain
 or spend a week
 in the woods.
Wash your spirit 
clean. ”

 John Muir

















 " Whenever a situation
 develops to its extreme,
it is bound to turn
 around 
and become its 
opposite. "

Frank Capra




















 " The best books... 
are those that tell you
 what you know 
already. "

George Orwell

















 Would fit on your thumbnail

" In all ranks of life
 the human heart yearns
 for the beautiful . "

Harriet Beecher Stowe








 =^.^= 









 When I hear sirens
 in the night
I smile.

It is the sound
of dedicated professionals
rushing to help someone
as they have saved me,

and perhaps
you.

So don't decry
their cry.

It is the sound of 

Angels!



{:->:=:<-:} 

 

YOU are an Angel
for flying here today-

Thank YOU!

                             Warmly, cloudia

20 comments:

Daryl said...

happy monday! you know you're getting old when the phone rings at 10 p.m. and you wonder who would call so late .. LOL!

The Weaver of Grass said...

Itis always a pleasure to fly to your site Cloudia.

Teresa said...

I like your thinking. Hope you are well!!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I like the way you think Cloudia, I will think of ambulances rushing by in a different light now. (I just hope they get there in time!)

Charles Gramlich said...

I tell you, some time in the woods alone is a cure for many things.

Myrna R. said...

There are so many angels here on earth.

I like your first quote, 'cause I just refreshed my spirit, in the mountains.

wenn said...

angels are everywhere..

Hilary said...

So true.. thanks for your positive reminders of all the good in the world.

Anonymous said...

Such lovely flowers!

FilipBlog said...

The first flower is very beautiful.

Greetings,
Filip

Kay said...

Ahhh... beautiful! My son used to be one of those angels.

Anonymous said...

Yep, the ambulance guys and gals can get a very-needed IV started in folks with thread-like veins. I'm always amazed. True angels on wheels. DrumMajor

Cloudia said...

Drum Major is a nurse - so she knows!


You folks EACH bring so much here; VERY appreciated my friends

Full-On-Forward said...

Being a Paramedic- this does my Heart Good!

Thanks sweet Sis!

J

magiceye said...

beautiful.....

namaste /\ from mumbai
aloha!!

Leovi said...

Beautiful photos, I like to contemplate and enjoy its beautiful colors, especially in the first.
Saludos.

Indrani said...

The pink hibiscus is a delight!
Lovely post.

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful pictures and your poem, brilliant.

RONW said...

I hear sirens every 20-minutes on my section of the Ala Wai. Something to do with the street being an official emergency route.

Cloudia said...

Thanks SO much for Your uplifting comments!