Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Glow


A  L  O  H  A !


" The very purpose
of existence
is to reconcile
the glowing opinion
we hold of
ourselves
with the 
appalling things
that others think
about us. "

Quentin Crisp















" We are all worms,
but I believe that
I am
a glow worm! "

Winston Churchill


















" No one can have
 a higher opinion of him
than I have,
and I think he's a
 dirty little beast. "

William Gilbert













Another bird captured in flight! [ center/ left-ish ]



Thank YOU
for flying by !

"Take away Peace - Leave Your Comment"

                 Warmly, cloudia


23 comments:

Bitch said...

Love your flying bird!!
Have a nice Monday!!!!

RONW said...

i sees the plane.

Maude Lynn said...

Gorgeous shots!

DeniseinVA said...

Beautiful photos and that William Gilbert quote made me laugh out loud.

Daryl said...

I hope your week begins with a pleasant Monday and continues to get better each day .. aloha!

Ruby said...

Loved your first quote.Have a happy week!

Teresa said...

The mental image of Winston Churchill as a glow worm just made me laugh!

21 Wits said...

Oh Quentin's quote really stops me in my thoughts, which really wish I were a glow worm. Far too deep for a Monday!

Birdman said...

I KNOW I'm a glow worm. No guessing involved.

Cloudia said...

LOVE sharing laughs with YOU each


Thank YOU ;-)

Myrna R. said...

That last quote made me smile. Love the photos. Nice to visit, as always.

Erik Donald France said...

Reconciliation, indeed!

Love the wildly contrasting hues and tones. . .

Cheers, Cloudia ~!

Anonymous said...

Dirty little beasts have their place.

Cloudia said...

So JOLLY of YOU to visit!

Leovi said...

Beautiful photos. I love the beauty to emerge. Greetings.

Kay said...

I see the bird too and I hope we can all be glow worms which we saw in New Zealand. They light up the darkness.

magiceye said...

Peace!

namaste /\ from mumbai
aloha!!

Nancy said...

Love it. Beautiful photos - reminding me of beautiful Hawaii.

Pierre BOYER said...

Best regards from France Cloudia...
Enjoy your day !

Pierre

Lori Skoog said...

You are very good at being in the right place at the right time! Beautiful shots.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous shots - and amusing quotes.

Bob Bushell said...

Lovely nature.

Cloudia said...

Thanks to each of YOU!