Sunday, August 26, 2012

Our Place

A   L   O   H   A  !

 Photos are click-able
" Love
 is what's in the room
 with you
 at Christmas
 if you stop 
opening presents 
and listen."

Bobby 
 age 7











 " There is that
 indescribable freshness
 and unconsciousness
about an illiterate person
 that humbles
 and mocks
the power of the
 noblest expressive
 genius.  "

Walt Whitman

















My Friend:

I want YOU

to open YOUr

 own wings

and take off -

Not pump you up

with words

and throw you

off a cliff.












Whatever beauty
you find here
wouldn't bloom
without
the inner truth
YOU bring!  


  =^..^=  

" The best is one
who calls others
to their best.
 And those who
 heed the call
 are also blessed. "
Hesiod

Thank YOU
for sharing
Yourself
in our little
space-

-Within
the Comfort Spiral -

                     Warmly, Cloudia

23 comments:

FilipBlog said...

Are these orange leave, this year they start to fall early also in Belgium.

Greetings,
Filip

Lori Skoog said...

Another great message.

Elephant's Child said...

Bobby was a wise lad. Not sure about Walt Whitman. Am sure about the beauty to bring to my days. Thank you.

Brian Miller said...

thanks for not throwing me off the cliff...i will fly now...smiles.....that first quote on christmas, love that...so true...


aloha from va

Fireblossom said...

I absolutely love that second photograph. It's perfect!

Lisa said...

Aloha Cloudia. Everything is wonderful and wise around here.

Commander Zaius said...

" There is that
indescribable freshness
and unconsciousness
about an illiterate person
that humbles
and mocks
the power of the
noblest expressive
genius. "

Walt Whitman


I very much hate to disagree with the great Whitman but that is not the case in my experiences. Now on the other hand there are many times the highly educated do say and do things of utter stupidity.

And yes, I do not exclude myself. If I do not do something stupid before 9:00am I start to get worried.

TexWisGirl said...

i like your message of self-soaring. :)

i really liked that first quote, too.

Charles Gramlich said...

As a teacher, I've always wanted to call others to their best. I wish I could have been more successful at it.

Teresa said...

Wonderful quotes today, Cloudia.

Anonymous said...

oh such beautiful words and photos,

dr.antony said...

Hi claudia
You made my day !

Lynn said...

Love that Christmas quote.

Kay said...

You lift us all with your beautiful words, photos and quotes, Cloudia. Have a terrific Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Difficult not to remember from now on the words of Bobby.

Please have you all a good new week.

Milandailyphoto.com said...

cool words and pics!!!

Cloudia said...

Thank each of YOU my generous friends. JOLLY!

Anonymous said...

Another inspiring post. Thank you.

Cloudia said...

thank you

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

The weather in Hawaii is dramatic !

magiceye said...

Warm wishes

Namaste /\ from Mumbai
Aloha!

Reader Wil said...

Groeten uit Holland, my friend.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Always a pleasure Cloudia..I love your 'crepusculor' clouds in the first shot, I must get up earlier in the morning!