Saturday, August 18, 2012

So I Wander

A  L  O  H  A !
Every moment,
every second,
so full of 
fullness,
questions, insight
musing,
drifting,
and visceral beauty-
No wonder
I get nothing
done.













The light of 
eternity
gilds all
like afternoon














Action
in this climate of
seems worse
than useless-



“The struggle itself towards the heights
 is enough to fill a man's heart.
One must imagine Sisyphus happy.”
 Albert Camus


“ Few tasks are more like
the torture of Sisyphus
than housework, with its endless
 repetition:
the clean becomes soiled,
the soiled is made clean,
over and over,
day after day ”
 Simone de Beauvoir

Lovely couple!
the bickering
of intellectual
giants;
No wonder she founded
feminism.









So I wander
the halls of 
Blogdom
visiting so very
many
different places -














Finding comforts
of real companionship -

- true friends - 
whose voices
I never hear,

just your
hearts.


  =^..^= 


Your kind visit
 adds an irreplaceable
 element
 to my day: 
YOU!  
Thanks pal

                     Warmly, cloudia



23 comments:

Helma said...

What a beautiful and varied blog. The operation of the first picture is very special and the car full of big leaves I find really great. Beautiful flower the Chinese rose.

Greetings, Helma

the walking man said...

Round here we both know the torture of housework..ergo I don't do any.

Anonymous said...

This was a nice morning walk for me. It's finally been down to 58 to 85 degrees in Kansas. I've discovered that dust around the house, keeps until you get to it. DrumMajor

Anonymous said...

you are so consitent with your amazingly beautiful posts, you are one of the best parts of my day, I thank you for that!

A said...

Oh my, that photo of the sky! Majestic, really.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I think Simone de Beauvoir hit the nail on the head, that's why I only do housework now when I can write messages to P and Aimee on the dust on the furniture haha!I have never seen such huge palm fronds, amazing. Hope you're having a good weekend Cloudia.

Teresa said...

This post resonates on many, many levels.

Charles Gramlich said...

The story of Sishphus seems a metaphor for life at times.

TexWisGirl said...

so sweet. i like that sentiment about voices and hearts. :)

Giga said...

Domowe obowiązki nigdy się nie kończą i są wręcz nudne, bo ciągle to samo się robi. Pozdrawiam.
Chores never end and are quite boring, because I still do the same thing. Yours.

Anonymous said...

Have to admit, that cleaning the dishes throughout the years has become bit of a meditation.

Please have you all a good Sunday.

Cloudia said...

Thank YOU each!

Elephant's Child said...

Beautiful. Thank you Cloudia.

magiceye said...

Peace!

Namaste /\ from Mumbai
Aloha!!

SandyCarlson said...

I remember how Simone scared a boyfriend years ago. The Second Sex totally rocked our relationship. Ha! Thanks for this post.

gabrielle said...

Dust is good for writing messages.

dr.antony said...

Cloudia
Beautiful,as always.
let me hug you!

Anonymous said...

So touching and beautiful!

Bob Bushell said...

I like the car image, well driven, lol.

Leovi said...

Wonderful color and light, beautiful photos. I love that flower.

Birdman said...

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" AE

Fireblossom said...

Ha! Yes! No wonder!

Just keep imagining, Al.

Susanna Powers said...

this is very sweet! full of color and good thoughts. best always, sp