Friday, August 3, 2012

V. I. Y; Very Important YOU

A  L  O  H  A !
" We are fed
 a steady diet
 of superficiality.
Spruce up
 your character 
instead of your
 wardrobe. "

Jessica Hagy







 “ People often say 
that motivation doesn’t
 last.
Well, neither does 
bathing – 
that’s why we recommend it
 daily. ”

Zig Ziglar













 " There never was 
any heart truly 
great and generous,
that was not also
 tender and 
compassionate. "

Robert Frost











" Habits 
change into 
character. "

Ovid



<>[}:{]<>




The 
things that sound
"nice"

or "positive"

or "inspirational"
(Some Day)

or an "ideal"
(we work towards it)

Actually contain
real power
right now.

Over time,
I have experienced
that these 
'Nice things"
we say
are
profoundly
true
in the 
deepest way:

" Each person
is uniquely
important. "

Sounds merely
nice,
but SO very
real!

Even better,
that includes
YOU &
Me

Dare to believe
in your
significance!

                           Warmly, cloudia


26 comments:

ayala said...

Good quotes and good message :)

the walking man said...

I know what we are about you and I. But I am fatigued, you carry on.

izzy said...

Love Ovid- thanks for the good reminder(s) :)

21 Wits said...

Absolutely very real, and wonderful! As are you! You are my day brightener this morning! Have a splendid weekend Cloudia.

mermaid gallery said...

absolutely....that is how we gain CONFIDENCE.....

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I think we HAVE to believe in our significance Cloudia, because if we don't how can anyone else! Have a wonderful weekend 'June'.....

Akelamalu said...

I like your message today Cloudia. x

Akelamalu said...

I like your message today Cloudia. x

Teresa said...

Thanks for a Very Inspiring Post!

wenn said...

love the quote by Zig Ziglar..

Ruby said...

Lovely quotes Cloudia! Cheers, Ruby

Myrna R. said...

Thank you Cloudia. Your motivational posts have become like baths to me - my daily cleansing.

Bob Bushell said...

Lovely pictures and splendid quotes.

Cloudia said...

YOU each
make me feel really
significant!


Thank YOU

Cloudy said...

Es regt sehr an zum nachdenken, ein schöner Beitrag...

Lieben Gruß
CL

TexWisGirl said...

thank you, cloudia. it is a good reminder to hold dear. :)

Kay said...

You're so right and every unique person can add so much to our lives.

nanny said...

You always have such a good message and wonderful pictures to accompany it.....thank you!

dr.antony said...

Hi
I had missed your colors so much!

SandyCarlson said...

You give me heart when I need it most--desperately. Thank you, friend.

RONW said...

was that photo on 5pm KGMB tv news yours? They said a 'cloudia' submitted it.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Now that's a "dare" i'll take. Thanks for the reminder... and the lovely quotes and pics.
Happy Hawaiian weekend.
xo jj

Kay said...

Cloudia, did you hear me scream? We were watching the news during dinner tonight and I saw your photo of the palm tree reflection on TV. Gorgeous! How exciting!

claude said...

Nice photos and quotes, Cloudia !
Thanks for the message.
ALOHA !

Elephant's Child said...

I adore the quote from Zig Ziglar.

Megathanks

Cloudia said...

how wonderful to see each of You here at our party!

Glad that you 2 locals saw my photo on Hawaii news now, Ron & Kay!

It really DID happen!! LOL