Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Kitty Mirror Kitty

A  L  O  H  A !

“ When it's steamboat time, 
you steam. ”


 Mark Twain













" Behavior is a mirror
in which every one
displays his own image. "

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe













" Who would be happy 
should stay at home. "

Greek Proverb





=^..^=

Kitty invites me to play
or I her
we mirror each other
as all friends do.

If I lay on the floor
she will do the same;
At arm's length
we face one another:
the wonderful 
Parenthesis Twins!

Then she'll flip over
and we're doing
"The Comma Dance"

Usually
we end with play
calm or run-rowdy
as whim, and 
diurnal drums
dictate.

For we are always
proper players
as all best 
companions are.


 > < } } (°>
' Take Peace & Smiles - Leave Your Comment '

Thanks for visiting!
                                  Warmly, cloudia




" Mirroring is the behaviour in which one person 
copies another person usually while in social 
interaction with them. It may include miming gestures, 
movements, body language, muscle tensions, 
expressions, tones, eye movements, breathing,
 tempo, accent, attitude, choice of words or metaphors,
 and other aspects of communication. 
It is often observed among couples or close friends." 



27 comments:

Dave King said...

Mark Twain's remark: priceless!

Brian Miller said...

behavior is a mirror in which we each show our own wisdom....aint that the truth...too bad we all cant see it...smiles.


aloha from va

the walking man said...

Good lord i certainly hope i never mirror my ugly ass dog!

Akelamalu said...

Interesting!

Daryl said...

cat dancers are the best toys out there aside from the plain old pingpong ball ...

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Kitty is too gorgeous Cloudia, I have super fun with my little black cat who's not mine..if you know what I mean..

Adam said...

nice twain quote

21 Wits said...

Human and their best friend- A most beautiful sight to behold - :)

TexWisGirl said...

laughing at your description of 'parentheses'. i once posted a pic of my dogs, thelma and louise (sisters) and called them parentheses. :)

love the cloud in the first pic!

Teresa said...

Great pictures! You certainly have a beautiful cat.

Dan said...

Love the clouds!

Myrna R. said...

Hmmm. Now I must be alert to notice who I mirror and who mirrors me. Guess a sincere form of flattery to imitate a friend.

foongpc said...

Mirroring others is a good way create rapport : )

Sir Thomas of Sorbie said...

That is fun to do. I also mentioned mirror in my post today! Aloha!.. we visited your state on our honeymoon 3 years ago...

LONDONLULU said...

Mark Twain, master of words! Gorgeous photos, especially your sweet kitty! Hope your day has been a very playful one:)

Anita said...

Nice Kitty cat!!!!!!!hugs from Norway!!))

Cloudia said...

Oh THANKS so much!

EACH of YOU

Elephant's Child said...

Mark Twain was SUCH a wise man. Thank you for another beautiful post - and who could resist Kitty? Surely not I.

Bubblewench said...

Love love this! Aloha friend!!

Anonymous said...

As time has gone by, I have dipped into your writing. When the photography appeared, it became another evidence of your artistry.

Anonymous said...

When I first witnessed you as an artist, it was your music I heard. Soon after, your wisdom and grace became know to me. Judy.

Anonymous said...

Today, seeing all the people across the world responding to your art, it is the ability to spread your joy that is most impressive. J

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Steamboat in our country means hot pot dipping various items in skewer !

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful photos & post.
Greetings from Assam, India

Anonymous said...

No mimics from my old Golden: ran around crazy after being dried from a tub bath; plopped her entire muzzle in the middle of a book she wanted to "interrupt" us from reading; and ran in the snow to grab a bundled boy by the arm and toss him around and bunk him down in the drifts. Kitty is pretty but too sweet for me. DrumMajor

Cloudia said...

Yippeeeeee!

Thanks for partying with me dear Friends

Kay said...

I'm so glad you have such a wonderful, beautiful friend, Cloudia.