Thursday, November 21, 2013

Missing Dave King

A  L  O  H  A !
It's a Beautiful Morning by The Rascals on Grooveshark
" My Daughter
 has made the darkness in my heart
 light up brighter 
than I ever thought possible. 

My Daughter 
gives me a reason 
to live and try 
each and every day. . . "

 Georgene Maciolek 









Our Japanese visitors LOVE Eggs'nThings 
SO much they have their own!  LINK

" I think of my home
 as a resort. 
When I step through 
the door,
 I feel relaxed. 
I almost feel
 like I've taken
 a vacation. "


Chip Conley










"When turkeys mate 
they think of swans. "

 Johnny Carson


> < } } (°>

" The tree decays
and by its own imperative
decay is spiritual
It's there in nature's blueprint for a life
as workaday as source code or a score
that calls the cellos to a poetry of sound.

All journeys are internal.
In the ending of a life
begins the spirit's odyssey.
The life is.
And the spirit is.
Nothing that is
is not. "

Dave King



=^..^=
' Take Peace & Smiles - Leave Your Comment '
Thanks for visiting!
                         Warmly, cloudia


28 comments:

Pallavi said...

I miss Dave king too. Use to follow his blog and loved the poetry. May he rest in peace ..

kaykuala said...

We all do, Cloudia! A brilliant poet leaves so much impact!

Hank

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful and inspiring post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

ayala said...

We all miss our poet friend. May he rest in peace.

Elephant's Child said...

Oh yes, miss him badly - but knowing him enriched my world.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Beautiful pictures and a wonderful essay by Dave King.

Unknown said...

Nice photos!

Akelamalu said...

Happy Thursday Cloudia. x

Charles Gramlich said...

I think of my home as a refuge for sure. not sure about it being a resort.

TexWisGirl said...

awww. he would appreciate you keeping him near.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how lovely - especially that first shot and quote.

The Weaver of Grass said...

I love that quote about a home Cloudia - that is exactly how a home should feel.

Anonymous said...

Red-eyed boy bird is trying to explain to girl bird...thinkin' like a swan, actin' like a turkey. DrumMajor

Cloudia said...

So great seeing Each of YOU! Thanks much♥

21 Wits said...

So much love in your post! I feel like Chip every time I play in my own backyard! You make me miss my daddy so much and yet smile about him too! Just as I bet Dave is looking down smiling!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Another lovely tribute Cloudia, i didn't know of him but I can see that he had many admirers!

bea's blog said...

Wish my mother would have said and meant the first quote -
with the second I completely agree and the third is a good to-think-about. Love your posts.....
should add some quotes again to my postings, too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~✿
Beatrice

www.bea-nype.blogspot.com

Magia da Inês said...

¸.•°♡♡º°

Lovely.

Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil.¸.•°♪

Cloudia said...

Thanks, Dears!

Merlesworld said...

I did not know him but he has had a very positive effect on you and others.
Merle...........

Hilary said...

A lovely way to remember your blogging friend. It's so hard when we lose them.

Jenn Jilks said...

I so love your photos and your part of the world. Cheers from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

Big Sky Heidi said...

I loved this post, thanks Cloudia.

Teresa said...

Great quotes today, and really good pictures. They made me happy.

TALON said...

The turkey quote had me giggling, Cloudia. And my daughter understands me better than I understand myself. :)

Wishing you a beauty-filled weekend!

magiceye said...

:) Peace

Namaste /\ from Mumbai
Aloha!!

G-Man said...

You are like a Beacon of Comfort to the World...

Adam said...

great quotes