Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spectrum Pod Series, B-52

A   L   O   H   A  !
" Be careful 
what you water 
your dreams with. -











" Water them with worry and fear
 and you will produce weeds
 that choke the life 
from your dream. -













" Water them with optimism
 and solutions and 
you will 
cultivate success. -














 " Always be on the lookout
 for ways to turn a problem
 into an opportunity for success. -












Always be on the lookout
 for ways to nurture your dream. "

 Lao Tzu 









B - 52 "Peace Keeper"

" I dreamed I saw
the bomber jet planes
flying shotgun in the sky
turning into butterflies
above our nation. "

Joni Mitchell 
"Woodstock"

[///]

YOUr Visit is Appreciated!
Come Party in Comments
                                              cloudia

18 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Beautiful color effects, Cloudia.

Birdman said...

"Carey" is my favorite Joni Mitchell song. I feel good when I hear it. Is that a snake I'm on the 'lookout' for? Looks so.

rupam sarma said...

Nice post
Greetings from Assam, India
Have a nice weekend

Jenn Jilks said...

Lovely posts, as always. I was worried when I saw the B52 title!
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

Big Sky Heidi said...

Beautiful B-52!

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, lovely thoughts here. I'm feeling a bit of Joni for the soul, right now! Enjoy your lovely day.

21 Wits said...

Wishing you happy clouds and joy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcrEqIpi6sg

TexWisGirl said...

wise words.

Magia da Inês said...

✿⊱°•
Bela série de cores e efeitos.

F░E░L░I░Z

P░Á░S░C░O░A !!!
¸.•°✿✿º°。

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Oh yeah...
~

William Kendall said...

Very creative work with the pic, Cloudia!

Cloudia said...

Thanks very much friends!

No, not a snake ♥

Hilary said...

Kind of like dyeing Easter eggs digitally.

Elephant's Child said...

Love Joni Mitchell's dream.

Brian Miller said...

okay i still dont know what it is...it looks like an octopus tentacle....ha


nice song choice too...

aloha from va

Erika said...

Happy Easter!

Barbara Martin said...

Dreams need careful consideration.

Happy Easter, Cloudia.

Cloudia said...

Digital Easter eggs! l
Love that! You folks always show me more than I saw before.

Wonderful visits. Thanks