Thursday, August 21, 2014

Waikiki Construction Fence

A  L  O  H  A !

 “ What I like about 
photographs 
is that they 
capture a moment
 that’s gone forever, 
impossible to reproduce. ” 
                                 Karl Lagerfeld







 Shadow: "Um, excuse me miss"
Girl: "Go away! Can't you see my mind
is bursting with creative ideas?"

" Photography is 
a major force. . . 
 explaining man 
to man. "
Edward Steichen











 " Cinema is a
 matter of 
what's in the frame 
and what's out. "
      Martin Scorsese





" We are not permitted 
to choose 
the frame of our destiny. 
But what we put into it 
is ours. "
                       Dag Hammarskjold

Linking to Good Fences
Here
[///]

Your visits
frame my day
with valuable &
healing perspective!
THANK  YOU
          Fondly, cloudia

21 comments:

eileeninmd said...

I really enjoy your choice of quotes! Great people shots, have a happy day!

Brian Miller said...

it is interesting to think of what is out of the frame, what we can not see and how that interacts with what is in frame....

aloha from va

Meredith said...

An interesting photograph!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

It's so interesting how selective cropping changes the theme! Your cropping made for several different themes.

LOLfromPasa said...

Interesting quotes...I look upon photographs as a collection of memories.

Birdman said...

Attempting to capture a world that I step in each day.

Teresa said...

Love the way you cropped them! The story becomes clear! So shall we start to call you Martin?

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Many stories all in the one shot, nicely vignetted :)

TexWisGirl said...

nice moments of folks' day.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the fact that the fireworks seem to be emerging from the girl's head!

Cloudia said...

I love these brightly colored comments that emerged from my friends!



Thanks

T. Becque said...

Great street shots!

Myrna R. said...

I always think of what's outside the frame when I watch the news. I wonder if there's something pertinent they prefer we don't see.

Elephant's Child said...

Love your artist's eye - and your generous heart.

DeniseinVA said...

Always enjoy your people shots and the quotes. Enjoy your weekend Cloudia :)

Fireblossom said...

Keep taking pictures, Clouds!

William Kendall said...

I really like your timing on that second shot!

magiceye said...

Wonderful street captures and lovely quotes!

Namaste /\ from Mumbai
Aloha!

Small Kucing said...

a photo worth a thousand words

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, Her mind sure is exploding with creative ideas! I like seeing folks out and about, and it makes you wonder, like what is that father telling the girls?!

Anonymous said...

Really fun series of shots for a take on fences.