Monday, December 1, 2014

Mon Daze Report

A  L  O  H  A !

Somewhere Over the Highway

"Yesterday I was clever, 
so I wanted to 
change the world. -









 Senior Days - Senior Friends
click to enlarge

- Today I am wise, 
so I am 
changing myself." 
                             Rumi











Moki Played Thanksgiving Host

"After a good dinner 
one can forgive 
anybody, 
even one's own 
relatives." 
                Oscar Wilde 













 Palms in Hazy Afternoon SUN

“Your mind 
will answer most 
questions
 if you learn to
 relax and wait 
for the answer." 
                William S. Burroughs


[/\]


Today marks
the end of Hurricane Season
here in the Central Pacific.

We had two serious alerts
one right after the other,
and high winds
affected the Big Island.
(Right before the lava threat)

HAWAII is safe to visit!
And we sure hope
You Will.

The weather is crisp, clear,
dry & breezy.
Just Delightful!

Today's High 77 F
Tonight's Low 70.

Riding my scooter
to the store yesterday
was a delight
of golden light
and NO sweat!

The snow YOU show
gives me a glow;
 but you know, my Dear:
I'm staying
H E R E !


Your visit
makes it 
Just Perfect!

                               Warmly, cloudia



28 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Such lovely pictures. Moki is so cute and precious with his bow tie.

Birdman said...

Wow! The WSB quote sounds kind of smart. He must have been off 'the HORSE'.

Lori Skoog said...

Are you saying you don't want any of my snow? Great quotes as usual.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Rumi, Oscar Wilde, Cloudia AND wonerful images, very cool post!

Duckbutt said...

It's good to have manageable ambitions.

Myrna R. said...

I'd love to visit Hawaii now.
Great quotes, pics and poem. An uplifting post. Thank you.

Teresa said...

Love the pictures and the quote and your tempting us with warm sunny invitations!

TexWisGirl said...

some great quotes and photos, too. and enjoy that mild 70s temp range!

Hilary said...

That Rumi quote is a good one. And that pooch is adorable. Your photos.. always lovely.

bakku-shan said...

You and Moki and Pixie enjoy that fine weather. Glad you had no hurricanes.

Charles Gramlich said...

Love that pup's bow tie

Maude Lynn said...

What a perfect rainbow!

William Kendall said...

Oh boy... Moki is way too cute!

Elephant's Child said...

My nephew and his family have been visiting Hawaii this week. And I have been having jealous thoughts...

Akannie said...

Am picturing you, dear Cloudia, scootering along in the golden light !! Aloha !

Anonymous said...

Awww - too cute!

RedPat said...

Wonderful quotes as usual and even a cute dog to see!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I love that first quote. I feel that way every so often.

LOLfromPasa said...

Sometimes I wonder why I ever left. Still I can enjoy Hawaii through your lovely blog.

Adam said...

I like the wilde quote

Turn The Page said...

Sweet sweet post. I miss your island paradise and my family. So, keep on posting those gorgeous views! Aloha

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Moki is such a cute puppie!
~

carol l mckenna said...

Aloha to you and great shots and quotes!

Happy Week to you,
artmusedog and carol
a creative harbor

DeniseinVA said...

Wonderful photos! The pup made me smile and the Oscar Wilde quote made me laugh.

Small Kucing said...

and it is a wonderful place to be my dear :)

21 Wits said...

I don't blame you a bit, I would take your lovely weather in a second! But my home has been planted here in the land of four seasons, and I must deal with it! But a girl can dream right?!

Locomente said...

Each quote oozes with brilliance. Very nice!

Jenn Jilks said...

As always, you are the rainbow.
Wonderful quotes.
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!