Thursday, January 22, 2015

Vision Game

 A  L  O  H  A ! 
Pre-66, Pick Up Sticks [that's a rare shadow]

" If you're working on 
something exciting 
that you really 
care about, 
you don't have 
to be pushed... 
vision pulls you." 
                   Steve Jobs




" Like working on
an old car;
Or your Blog."
cloudia





“ The pain pushes 
until the 
vision pulls.” 
                  Michael Bernard Beckwith












Palm wears the moon like a pirate's earring. Arg.
" Every person 
takes the limits 
of their own field 
of vision for 
the limits of 
the world. "
           Arthur Schopenhauer


" Powers that be,
help me to see
what I'm missing
from my perspective."
cloudia





Every Fence Needs A Gate;
But is a Gate alone 
just a small fence?
Ponder these 
and other questions
at




90909090909090909090990909

Thank YOU
for Making It
Matter!
             Fondly, cloudia


















24 comments:

the walking man said...

The vision of the individual is often far greater than that of the world as a whole.

Bob Bushell said...

I love the first, VW and Steve Jobs,superb.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

You created a marvelous photograph of that gate. You find such beauty in your surroundings with your discerning eye.

eileeninmd said...

Good Morning Cloudia, I like the Job's quote. Lovely images. Enjoy your Thursday!

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

I like the Jobs quote . . . and your little addition to it!
Duncan In Kuantan

21 Wits said...

That is something worth thinking about! I sure enjoyed your thoughts sprinkled about too! Sunshine, I always take some of it with me, everything I stop by here.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

All excellent quotes Cloudia, I like your quotes especially and that last image.. Wow!

EG CameraGirl said...

The pirate's earring made me laugh. You have a wonderful imagination!

The Steve Job's quote is great.

ds said...

Love the gate photo, the "pirate earring"--HA!--and the words of Steve Jobs (and you). Thank you.

Charles Gramlich said...

Quotes about Vision. I need to pay attention.

Cloudia said...

Thanks, Dear Pals <3

TexWisGirl said...

nice shot through the gate! thanks, cloudia!

Teresa said...

Some of those quotes make it seem that you go through labor and give birth to each blog post. I love the photo of the gate, which looks like a wrought-iron fence. Beautiful!

Kay said...

Have a terrific weekend, Cloudia! Wishing you beautiful skies!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Love the light in the lsat shot.

Hilary said...

I like the last pic very much. And there you've tied it in with the first.. Gates.. and Jobs. ;)

Elephant's Child said...

My mama had a Beetle - though hers was never as well kept as that stunner.
Gates/fences/opportunites... (if we let them).

RedPat said...

Jobs quote is right on! Love the old beetle, Cloudia!

William Kendall said...

My parents had a couple of Beetles, one of which was that colour.

Adam said...

good quotes

Merlesworld said...

As always words of wisdom with lovely pictures.
Merle.............

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your photos! Enjoy your week! Hugs, Diane

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Intriguing photos and wonderful quotes.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

So sunny! Aloha!
~