Friday, April 24, 2015

Sky High Yipee

A  L  O  H  A   from   Honolulu!
British: "Yippee"
 " My future starts 
when I wake up 
every morning... 
Every day I find 
something creative to 
do with my life. "
                                 Miles Davis













 " I have always grown 
from my problems
 and challenges, 















- from the things that 
don't work out, 
that's when I've
 really learned."
                          Carol Burnett



















" A hippopotamus can 
be made invisible
 in dark water. "
                             African Proverb



^
/       \ 

Thank You!
              Fondly, cloudia

18 comments:

Tom said...

Fabulous sky shots! Aloha Rom The Backroads Traveller

Fireblossom said...

Laffin at invisible hippopota-mooses! I adore Carol Burnett.

Birdman said...

The proverb makes a lot of sense. Sometimes we can all miss the big picture and that sometimes can be a very good thing.

DeniseinVA said...

Fantastic!

21 Wits said...

Oh yes, my most favorite days are those with an empty slate just waiting for me to fill it up! From the bottom of my heart, thank you always, for sharing your skies! Beau-ti-ful!

TexWisGirl said...

love that first scene!

Nancy Chan said...

Amazing sky and colours!

Teresa said...

I love the clouds in the last picture. They are all great pics and very uplifting.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Not easy to be positive everday !

William Kendall said...

Those are amazing skies, Cloudia.

eileeninmd said...

Gorgeous sky captures and lovely images, Cloudia! Have a happy day and wekend!

Friko said...

I like the idea of an invisible hippo. Would I be able to hide the sight of my own, inner, hippo too?

Bob Bushell said...

Beauty skies, and I do love Miles Davis.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

That hippo comment is a good counterpoint to the elephant in the bedroom!

RedPat said...

Good words to remember - all of them for me today, Cloudia!

Intangible Hearts said...

Great photography but that quote about a hippo is wonderful.

magiceye said...

Amazing captures!!

Namaste /\ from Mumbai
Aloha!!

Cloudia said...

Thanks my jolly friends <3