Sunday, January 3, 2016

I Think I Can

A  L  O  H  A !
Final Dusk 2015
"The past is a 

window to look through; 

not a room to stay in." 
                              Kevin Keenoo















"It's always more 

important to be kind 

than to be right." 
                      Rich Simmonds















"Books have the same 

enemies as people: 

fire, humidity, animals, 

weather, and 

their own content."
                              Paul Valery





[/]

I think I can
[recover from the holidays]
Who's with me?

Thank You!
                 Fondly, cloudia

13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Like the Little Red Engine, I know you can.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wonderful skies Cloudia, myself is finding it hard to recover from the festive season.. too many long days that started at 5.30am (my granddaughter) but I wouldn't change a minute of it :)

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, Cloudia! Lovely sky captures and quotes. I think you have recovered by now.
Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!

Blogoratti said...

Beautiful quote and photos.

Bill S. said...

Great pictures and I love the quotes. Welcome back to the mainland.

Charles Gramlich said...

Never thought that way about books and their enemies!

Teresa said...

I love the pictures of the last dusk and then the new dawn. I know you can recover from the holidays. Great quotes today!

William Kendall said...

Wise choices for quotes, Cloudia, and such serene shots!

RedPat said...

What a view that is, Cloudia!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

That's a beautiful scene.
And he's so right about kindness.
Happy day!

21 Wits said...

Oh yes, I know I can, except for one simple thing, my past. The way back past. This year more than usual I'm stuck in my childhood memories, those blissful years of being just a kid! Things were simple back then, everything and anything important to know we learned from our dog! Hehehe!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Great quotes. Those clouds in the bottom photo almost look like Easter Island statues looking at earth.

Cloudia said...

sweet to read your comments. Thanks!