Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Healing Pets

A  L  O  H  A !

Next time you are feeling 

anxious about life in this so-called 

"dog eat dog" world of ours 

stop and think about 

actual dogs you have known.

They're not eating each other, usually.

Think of the thrill of recognition 

that "kid-you" felt when

you looked into the eyes of your pet.

You felt loved,

your dog followed you every where.












And though there are those 

who believe in fear-leadership

dogs lay down their lives,

or return from thousands 

of miles away,

for love.












Yes, an elemental love 

looks back at you

through the eyes of nature.





















Pets often take the 

role of protector,

a caring friend 

by the sick bed.

They try to assist

and research shows 

positive health affects

just from seeing

or touching them.















When I feel pain

Pixie comes near in concern.

When she brushes my ankles

or settles nearby

my pain is lessened

my spirit leaps.

So thank you to 

our companions

who heal, love, 

and teach us!


And Thank YOU

For Your Aloha,

                  Warmly, Cloudia

23 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

I love dogs, big and little, they are beautiful.

Elephant's Child said...

No arguments. None.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

That's the wonder of pets, the unconditional love. Clever Pixie :)

Gunn said...

So wonderful and so true.
Thanks for sharing.

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, Cloudia! What a lovely post. Our pets are so caring and loving. They can tell when we are sad or upset. Animals are so smart! Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

You have it so right about pets! The trust and love of a pet signals that you are worthwhile?!

Cloudia said...

Thanks my lovely friends!

Couture Carrie said...

Awwww cutest post ever! I need a dog lol

xoxox,
CC

MadSnapper said...

I believe our pets keep us healthy in heart, mind and soul and also our physical lives to.

William Kendall said...

Such sweet faces! Being partial to kitties, Pixie is my favourite of these!

Teresa said...

Thanks for the great pictures of loving pets. Even looking at them brightens the day!

Lynn said...

The night that my best friend died (in 1993), my calico cat Cleo jumped up on the bed with me and curled up around my head and stayed there all night. She had never done that before and she never did it again. I was touched beyond words.

Cloudia said...

I am deeply touched by your heart and comments here. Thanks so much

Cynthia said...

That's all so true! And Pixie is a gorgeous cat.

RedPat said...

I'm weepy over here, Cloudia!

Jens Hamn said...

Lovely post !! we have a small mia! it is a female Chihuahua, and it is part of our family! :)

ayala said...

I love it!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Totally agree! Thank goodness for our animal friends and their willingness to be with us, humans.

Kay said...

My dog never fails to brighten my day.

magiceye said...

Love and peace :)

Namaste /\ from Mumbai
Aloha!!

Rose said...

There is nothing quite like the love of a pet...this is a really great post.

M. K. Clinton said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for joining in our Fight 4 Flea blog hop. ♥

Cloudia said...

Thanks pet lovers!!!