Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Introverts Unite

A  L  O  H  A !

“I felt my lungs inflate 
with the onrush of scenery—
air, mountains, trees, 
people. I thought, ‘This 
is what it is 
to be happy.’”
                        Sylvia Plath











"You create your own 
universe as 
you go along."
                         Winston Churchill 















“I'm an introvert... 
I love being by myself, 
love being outdoors, 
love taking a long 
walk with my dogs 
and looking at 
the trees, flowers, 
the sky.” 
               Audrey Hepburn











“The best way to
make your dreams 
come true is 
to wake up.” 
                Muhammad Ali



Linking to
Outdoor Wednesday





Thank You
Friend!
                   Warmly, cloudia

17 comments:

Halcyon said...

Such beauty!

Elephant's Child said...

I KNEW Audrey Hepburn was a kindred spirit...

Lynn said...

I'm with Audrey!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

As an introvert, I liked those quotes!

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful pics! Love the Audrey quote too :)

xoxox,
CC

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Good morning, birdies!
~

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the images. Especially the egret. I totally agree with the Audrey quote, that is me! Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Cloudia said...

I love you my fellow introverts!

Teresa said...

My favorite pictures were the ones of the egret! Great quotes today, too.

Mike said...

From my post #1810.

Myth #7 – Introverts are weird.
Introverts are often individualists. They don’t follow the crowd. They’d prefer to be valued for their novel ways of living. They think for themselves and because of that, they often challenge the norm. They don’t make most decisions based on what is popular or trendy.

http://mikenet707.blogspot.com/2012/02/1810-intj.html

Charles Gramlich said...

I guess that egret is sleeping! I am extremely introverted

William Kendall said...

Always count on birds to preen!

RedPat said...

I love all these quotes today, Cloudia! And the pics! A great post dear! ;-)

Fireblossom said...

Who's a pretty (and very large) bird?!

Jeanna said...

Fun and happy colors although I'm not sure I'd take advice on happiness from Sylvia Plath. A good collection of quotes, thanks for the positivity.

Light and Voices said...

Greetings and Salutations from Illinois! I always look forward to your positive quotes and amazing sky shots. Happy Fourth of July!
JM

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wise words and wonderful images Cloudia.