Friday, August 26, 2016

In A Reverie

A  L  O  H  A !

"Sit in reverie and watch 
the changing color of
 the waves that break 
upon the idle seashore 
of the mind."
            Henry Wadsworth Longfellow









"Thought is the labor 
of the intellect,
reverie is its pleasure."
                     Victor Hugo


"Any creation of art 
is conceived and born 
under influences, amidst the 
atmosphere of reverie. . . "
Emile Galle










"Do anything rather than 
give yourself to reverie." 
                William Ellery Channing
                 [William Ellery Channing was the foremost 
                 Unitarian preacher in the United States 
               in the early nineteenth century] 



(0^0)

Some people
like to travel by car.

Others prefer
to walk.

I like to move about
in a reverie,
relaxed open awareness,
floating
that's me!

.

In a reverie
that's where I want to be.
Wrapped in a tingle
vibrating with the woof and wingle.
All life's wisdom do I possess.
Now if I could only
choose the right dress.

Thank YOU
FRIEND for
drifting with
the cloudia

12 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

We all NEED to dream.

Cloudia said...

🌠 thanks

Blogoratti said...

Great dreamy thoughts and photos. Nice weekend!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Cloudia! I love the cute dogs! The first quote is my favorite. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Charles Gramlich said...

I do love some reverie

Cloudia said...

Thanks very much Friends! 💚

Mike said...

Channing can stick it. Reverie is the best place to be.

William Kendall said...

Oh my. Those dogs are far too adorable!

RedPat said...

Nothing like a good reverie!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Time for reverie is a precious resource.

Teresa said...

Reverie is a great place to be!

21 Wits said...

Goodness if I didn't know any better I'd say that was my dog Misty on the right side in your first photo! Seriously!