Thursday, January 19, 2017

Hawaii Faces

A  L  O  H  A !
Aunty Genoa Keawe *
"If you make it plain you like people, it's hard for them to resist liking you back."     Lois McMaster Bujold











"While we have 
the gift of life, it 
seems to me the only tragedy is 
to allow part of us to die - 
whether it is our spirit, 
our creativity, or our 
glorious uniqueness."
               Gilda Radner






"The heart that loves 
is forever young." 
            Greek Proverb

I am thankful
for the people
in my life.
Like You!


Linking to

𓀪𓀪𓀪𓀪𓀪𓀪𓀪𓀪𓀪𓀪𓀞
Thank You
Friend!
                 Fondly, cloudia
*

21 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love those faces.

Marleen said...

What a wonderful photo of the lady singing and playing.

biebkriebels said...

You found some interesting ladies there!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love all the sweet faces, lovely ladies. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead!

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful faces, andd I do love the artists playing Hawaii tune.

Tom said...

Aunty Genoa Keawe is a treasure, I heard her granddaughter Pomaika'i Keawe Lyman.

Cloudia said...

Thanks for joining in the chorus, Friends!

Charles Gramlich said...

guess I need to work harder on liking people

William Kendall said...

Marvelous portraits!

Rajesh said...

Wonderful shots and quotes.

Mike said...

Remember, you're unique, just like everyone else.

RedPat said...

Gilda was a loss to us all.

Michelle said...

I do love that first photo. Such a great looking lady! Thank you for linking up today and I hope to see you back again next week!

Cloudia said...

I enjoyed these comments Dears!

Anonymous said...

do love these

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very beautiful post! And I agree with the first quote...if you show yourself to be friendly, it usually come back to you! Hugs!

Jenn Jilks said...

Such beautiful people and amazing quotes, my friend.

Rose said...

Oh, my, I loved Gilda! Miss her comedy.

Teresa said...

Lovely faces. :)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love, love, loooooved the video. So wonderful to see the respect oui. Aunty is adorable!

Cloudia said...

Thanks much Friends