Saturday, February 25, 2017

Positive Refusenik

A  L  O  H  A !
Sure I have worries.
But I refuse to let them
be the main theme,
star, or even villain
of MY story!

How about YOU?







Gamboling Goats - Shadows Starring
"Attitudes are contagious. 
Is yours worth catching?"
             Bruce Van Horn 









Gambler Geese Reflections
"Luck never gives; 
it only lends."
            Swedish Proverb


"A race track is a place where 
windows clean people."
Danny Thomas




Do, Re, Mi
"Do what makes 
you happy, 
be with who 
makes you smile, 
laugh as much 
as you breathe, 
and love as long 
as you live."
            Rachel Ann Nunes

Linking to


ⳢⳢⳢⳢⳢⳢⳢⳢⳢⳢⳔ

Thank YOU
Friend!
             Warmly, cloudia

24 comments:

biebkriebels said...

I like the dubble ducks and the staff?, pentagram? Don't know the right word.

ayala said...

Lovely pics and quotes! Happy weekend.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Attitudes definitely are contagious, that's why I only hang with positive people like you mon ami 😊

Cloudia said...

Thank YOU! I love you guyz

It looked like a musical staff to me too, B, Ha Ha :)

Adam said...

cool proverb

Lea said...

Lovely geese photo!
Have a wonderful week-end!

William Kendall said...

My national avian types are the subject of my favourite shot here, Cloudia!

Maria said...

Picture perfect postcard type photos. I love them all.

Charles Gramlich said...

good advice

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I like the "attitudes are contagious" quote, as well as your shadow shots!

RedPat said...

Worries always seem to be beating at my door, Cloudia.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Great scenes. Very pretty.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

The birds on the wires remind me of musical notes.

Mike said...

If you catch my attitude you had better be ready to be retired.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love these happy quotes and try to always live by them! Hugs!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia, the quotes are awesome. I love the shadow goats and the geese. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

Teresa said...

Thanks for a positively lovely post! You always brighten my day!

21 Wits said...

I completely agree with you! Keeping my story safe and sound!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the marvelous pictures and quotes

Cloudia said...

Your comments give me so much pleasure! Thanks again

Jim said...

Beautiful reflections.
Sydney – City and Suburbs

Molly said...

Lovely reflections

Mollyx

Cloudia said...

Thanks Jim

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos and I love the editing in the last photo