Saturday, September 16, 2017

Turkeys on the Hill

A  L  O  H  A !
 I love the Marin Hills

"I will lift up my eyes 
unto the hills, 
from whence  my 
help comes"
           Psalm 121







 Driving though Novato CA 
other day,
I noticed something 
on the hill. . .


















"For small creatures 
such as we the vastness 
is bearable only through love." 
                 Carl Sagan










Wild  Turkey!

"Cherish sunsets, 
wild creatures and 
wild places. Have a 
love affair with the 
wonder and beauty 
of the earth."
       Stewart Udall

Linking to
Saturday Critters
ퟤퟤퟤퟤퟤퟤퟤퟤퟤퟤퟤퟤퟤퟤퟔ

Thank YOU
Friend!
               Fondly, cloudia

18 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love the hills - and would be blown away to see wild turkeys.

biebkriebels said...

Wow, a wild turkey, have never seen one!

DeniseinVA said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun group to come across.

Adam said...

nice quotes

Charles Gramlich said...

We have seen wild turkeys down here a few times. A wonderful sight

Cloudia said...

Thanks, my wild friends! <3

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia, cool sighting of the turkeys on the hill. It is a nice group too. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

sage said...

I spent several summers in the late 90s hiking in those hills north of the Golden Gate--beautiful country and it was so mysterious in fog! I don't recall seeing any turkeys.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful landscapes, and those are big turkeys!

Teresa said...

What an awesome post! At first I thought you had taken a picture of a herd of distant cattle. Never would have guessed from the first shot that you had found wild turkeys. :) This made my day.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I agree: the Marin Hills are beautiful. Have a Wild Turkey drink this evening in the birds' honor!

Sandi said...

"I will lift up my eyes
unto the hills,
from whence my
help comes"
Psalm 121


:)



Mike said...

The turkeys are on the run. They know Thanksgiving is coming.

RedPat said...

I've never seen a wild turkey! What a sight that must have been!

Merlesworld said...

You might see a kangaroo here but never wild turkeys.
Merle..........

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Wild Turkey spirits are a little on the sweet side. Better go with Jack Daniels.

Anonymous said...

Love how this post was thought out.

FILOSOFANDO NA VIDA said...

Amo a natureza, fotos lindas! Tenha um domingo feliz e de paz. Abraços