Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Historic Novato CA

A  L  O  H  A !

Grant Ave. Historic Novato CA

"Kindness is more than deeds. 
It is an attitude, an expression, 
a look, a touch. It is anything 
that lifts another person."
                     C. Neil Strait












Novato 1916  train depot Link

"You don’t have to attend
Every argument
You are invited to."
             Anonymous


















“Look up, always. 
Look back, never.” 
    Karen Quan








Linking to

ფფფფფფფფფფფფფფ
Thank YOU
Friend!
             Warmly, cloudia

13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Looking up is so often a joy...

Teresa said...

I love looking at the pictures and quotes on your blog! Always so uplifting.

Cloudia said...

I always enjoy reading your comments my dears. Thank you

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, I'm looking up as well, and smiling!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the wise words and quotes. Beautiful images.I am looking up! Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm beginning to learn that about arguments. it's very freeing

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh I love the 'you don't have to attend every argument that you're invited to' quote.. I have a few family members that enjoy a good argument just for the sake of of.. me, not so much ☺

Adam said...

good quotes

William Kendall said...

The fall colours certainly are cheerful.

Mike said...

Anonymous is correct again.

RedPat said...

Many people should listen to that Anonymous quote!

Joyful said...

Lovely shots.

Cloudia said...

Thanks! I love your comments