Sunday, October 1, 2017

Springhorn

A  L  O  H  A !
'Head On A Spring'

Ever feel Like this?








 'Blow Your Horn'

"Get someone else 
to blow your horn 
and the sound will 
carry twice as far. "
                   Will Rogers





 Kentucky Ave, Petaluma CA

"Music is the divine way 
to tell beautiful, poetic 
things to the heart."
            Pablo Casals










“The truth is like the sun. 
You can shut it out 
for a time, but it 
ain't goin' away.”
            Elvis Presley 



Linking to


৳৳৳৳৳৳৳৳৳৳৳৳৳৳৳৳֏

Thank YOU
Friend!
          Fondly, cloudia

15 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Elvis was so right. Fortunately.

kaykuala said...

Great Elvis quote, Cloudia! Besides a great singer a thinker too!

Hank

Mike said...

Music is divine for sure. Just listening to Ten Years Gone by Led Zeppelin.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

My head was a wee bit like that this morning 😀 ditto above, wise words from Elvis the Pelvis 😀😀

Teresa said...

Love that piano in the cow suit and the amazing mural on that wall. Fun post today!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the goose playing the horn and the cow piano. Great quotes, the Elvis quote is my favorite. Happy October, enjoy your day and new week!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Hooray for Elvis - musical and quotable!

LOLfromPasa said...

As ever, great quotes and photos. I will remember that first photo...I have felt like that!

Cloudia said...

Thanks very much for being here friends 🎈

Adam said...

nice quotes

Nancy Chan said...

Beautiful header. Nice quotes.

Charles Gramlich said...

That head on a spring image does make me think of myself at times

21 Wits said...

Yep, far too often lately! I swear that head looks like one of my own childhood dolls! Besides that head, I'm feeling all your lovely quotes too!

William Kendall said...

The piano is quite a sight!

RedPat said...

I hope Elvis was right!