Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Meet King and Queen

A  L  O  H  A !

American White Pelican link

"King and Queen of the Pelicans we;
No other Birds so grand we see!
None but we have feet like fins!
With lovely leathery throats and chins!"
                Edward Lear
        











Cormorant
"The single most powerful 
thing I can be is 
to be myself."
             Dwayne Johnson
























Double Crested Cormorant
"When everything is lonely 
I can be my best friend."
              Conor Oberst











"At the end of the day, if 
I can say I had fun, 
it was a good day."
             Simone Biles


Linking to




ϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϐϑ

Thank YOU
Friend!
       Warmly, cloudia


16 comments:

biebkriebels said...

You caught some very nice bird pictures.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

This post made me tres happy mon amie, both words and feathered friends ✨

Charles Gramlich said...

Love to see the pelicans here. I see them everyday I go to work as they soar along by the Causeway bridge

Adam said...

long live the king and queen

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Those pelicans are a hit!

And you got the cormorant at the critical moment!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the pretty white pelicans. Beautiful photos. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Cloudia said...

Your comments are the sunrise to me! Thanks each of you Dears <3

Chuck the Grumpy Cat said...

Beautiful pelicans!

Jenn Jilks said...

They are lovely!
Have you thought about featuring photos from your new locale?!

William Kendall said...

Pretty birds!

Cloudia said...

Yes, these are all N. California Bay Area birds, Jenn!

Thanks Friends <3

Mike said...

I thought picture two was a Rorschach test.

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you. A beautiful start to my day.

RedPat said...

I really enjoyed this post starting with the ode to the pelicans! ;-))

Lea said...

Beautiful photos of the Pelicans!

Intangible Hearts said...

Great post. Love birds, Lear and Dwayne the Rock plus red trees. Awesome!!