Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Happiness Is

A  L  O  H  A  
“I am thankful to 
all the souls, I meet 
in the journey of life.”
            Lailah Gifty Akita







“Listen to your inner voice. 
Look deeply into soul,
 there is beauty 
surrounding you.” 
           Lailah Gifty Akita










"Happiness is being 
at peace with yourself 
while the self is united with 
a larger order of things."
Henryk Skolimowski


Linking to



ѠѠѠѠѠѠѠѠѠѠѠѠѲѳ

Thank YOU
Friend!
            Fondly, cloudia






                                                           

11 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Such a lovely woodpecker!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the sweet Downy Woodie. Great photos and quotes.

Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Cloudia said...

Thanks Friends <3

Adam said...

good quotes

Charles Gramlich said...

Such a beautiful woodpecker

William Kendall said...

Lovely birds!

Mike said...

Sometimes my inner voice says RUUUNNNNN!

RedPat said...

Good words, Cloudia! Love the wee Downy!

Teresa said...

Cool pics! I love the way you caught the birds in mid-flight.

Cloudia said...

Your comments make my day! Thanks, Friends <3