Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Immortal Creativity

A  L  O  H  A !
 “To the attentive eye, 
each moment of the year 
has its own beauty, and 
in the same field, it beholds, 
every hour, a picture which 
was never seen before, 
and which shall never 
be seen again”
           Ralph Waldo Emerson






"Enjoy doing nothing, 
and you can enjoy 
doing anything. Enjoy 
having nothing, and 
you can enjoy 
whatever you have."
        Ralph Marston







“Fallen leaves on the 
ground are the golden song 
of immortal creativity.” 
      Amit Ray





Linking to

ՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՖ
Thank YOU
Friend!
           Fondlycloudia





15 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Open eyes, hearts and minds give us immeasurable gifts.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wise words from Ralf Marston.. super reflections in last shot Cloudia ✨

kaykuala said...

Emerson's quotation is in keeping with the brilliance of the sunset! Great pics Cloudia!

Hank

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Cloudia!
Love the quotes and beautiful images. I enjoy visiting you!
Have a happy day and week ahead!

Cloudia said...

Thanks very much to EACH of YOU Dear FRIENDS who make my day bright!

RedPat said...

Love the pics today, Cloudia!

Christine said...

Those are great photos and food for thought in the quotes!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Much Madness is divinest Sense -
To a discerning Eye -
Much Sense - the starkest Madness -

Emily Dickinson

Adam said...

nice quotes

William Kendall said...

That second shot really stands out!

Mike said...

I'm half way there Ralph Marston.

21 Wits said...

Such a gift you are to us!

Lady Fi said...

Fabulously vibrant!

Cloudia said...

Oh What A Thrill your wonderful comments are. Thanks friends

Kay L. Davies said...

I love the quotation from Emerson.
And I very much liked this post!
I enjoyed visiting Hawaii, and would like to visit again, but I must admit to loving Marin County. I have a lot of memories from my visits there years ago, when my Marin friends and I were carefree young adults.
Kay
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel