Friday, December 15, 2017

Risk It

A  L  O  H  A !
Even though we all 
long for connection, 
we are afraid that getting 
involved closely with others 
will result in obligations. 








I have decided to risk 
expressing my Aloha 
for others. And if I'm asked to
do something I'm unable to do 
to Simply let my no be no. 








One runs the risk that others 
will interpret one's behavior 
in a negative way and 
that is their right. 
But if you are 
authentic: go ahead.






Connections can last
for a second
or a lifetime.
Risk It!

Linking to

Ͼϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴϴ

Thank YOU
Friend!
           Fondly, cloudia

14 comments:

Teresa said...

Cool post!! And perhaps for the sake of preserving life on Earth, we need to feel an obligation to our fellow living beings anyway, even without a deep relationship. None of us are islands.

Mike said...

What's with all the voiceless dental fricatives?

biebkriebels said...

Is that the blogger herself? Pretty hat!

Cloudia said...

That's my reflection! Thanks Dears

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the reflection shot. The sky is beautiful, lovely flower. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Hilary said...

One of my rare (these days) but always worthwhile blog visits. No risk here! <3

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Lovely bird of paradise!

Life is short; so it is absolutely important to e authentic!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Beautiful images and excellent quotes, the first is so true and why many won't try.. happy weekend mon mon amie ✨

Charles Gramlich said...

I always tell Lana. It's good to have friends but it does require working at it

Mike said...

Good catch biebkriebels. I missed it.

William Kendall said...

The flower is dazzling.

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you. No is a difficult word for me. I am getting (slightly) better.

RedPat said...

Words of wisdom for us today, Cloudia! Nice hat! ;-)

Cloudia said...

Thanks so much, my dear friends